PhonePe

PhonePe Culture reviews

It have great experience for me to work at phonepe.I always have great respect for my boss and my coworker.It have great experience for me to work at phonep.
Pros
great respect for my boss and my coworker.
Cons
have great respect for my boss and my coworker.
Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal Provide any training that team members need Communicate clear instructions to team members Listen to team members' feedback Monitor team members' participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
Good place to work with familiar support from colleagues and superior. Starting time morning 9 and ending time depends upon target fulfill.Wish to be a part again if opportunity avail.
Good management Good supporting team supporting team members Work so easily Lot's of love this job Everyone support me and my team Great job and thank you
Phonepe is very good good company with great quality and excellent management and culture of the company is fantastic. Reason for leaving is the job is location suddenly company shift to long distance.
My experience was good at phonepe. It's experience will help me to grow my career for future life. I learnt there how to achieve daily and monthly sales target and how to manage the working time.
Yes it really good company to work. Tsm are so supported and motivated person around me. It's nice to work with them. We have always heathy competition between the team mates.
After you all completed your all target they not gonna pay you , so much of politics & partial things you notice everytime, no any meeting for executive no such typ of training ,no solution for the problem . They juzt gave you the sympathy that it is in the pending but they not gonna resolve that.
Phonepe company is ok but the employees are rulers to the executives on their below members friendly relationship is not in phonepe but when I was the tsm of a team company should happy and executives are happy because healthy competition to executives and market opponent
Pros
Hi
Cons
Ok
Engineering driven company with an equal balance of engineers and business people. The work culture was fun loving. Flexible work hours. Quickly scaling up.
PhonePe is part of Flipkart Group. PhonePe is a fintech player growing leaps and bounds month-on-month. Company is growing at a very fast rate and this itself presents a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
Work Culture is quite empowering
Cons
Process are still evolving and will take some time to become efficient
The company has bright future, extra ordinary management and work culture is excellent and the management is professional and highly intellectual, the company standards are a benchmark with top management being available and open to the junior level executives.
i use to start working everyday at 11:00 am and i learned many things like meeting new people explaining to them yes job was easy and fun . hardest part was achiveing