PhonePe

PhonePe Job Security & Advancement reviews

Good learning Team handle Situation tackle Management skills Help to carry about business growth Good opportunity to learning technically knowledge Thanks
Pros
Good environment to work helpful managerment
Cons
Phonepe is very good good company with great quality and excellent management and culture of the company is fantastic. Reason for leaving is the job is location suddenly company shift to long distance.
My experience was good at phonepe. It's experience will help me to grow my career for future life. I learnt there how to achieve daily and monthly sales target and how to manage the working time.
I like this I like phone pe Previously I am doing this job Good salary I like this I like phone pe Previou Phone pe is greatest app Good transaction s
I have a good experience in this company so I have too good and helpful team and my senior I have learn more things and it's a benefit for a life and future
Engineering driven company with an equal balance of engineers and business people. The work culture was fun loving. Flexible work hours. Quickly scaling up.
PhonePe is part of Flipkart Group. PhonePe is a fintech player growing leaps and bounds month-on-month. Company is growing at a very fast rate and this itself presents a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
Work Culture is quite empowering
Cons
Process are still evolving and will take some time to become efficient
The company has bright future, extra ordinary management and work culture is excellent and the management is professional and highly intellectual, the company standards are a benchmark with top management being available and open to the junior level executives.