PhonePe

PhonePe Work-Life Balance reviews

Phonepe is very good good company with great quality and excellent management and culture of the company is fantastic. Reason for leaving is the job is location suddenly company shift to long distance.
Good . Work life balance is good. Management and HR policies are the best. Colleagues from different backgrounds. Helpful and easy going. Fast paced environment
I have a good experience in this company so I have too good and helpful team and my senior I have learn more things and it's a benefit for a life and future
You can freely work here.you wont feel any pressure. Growth is bit slow..Atmosphere and environment is here is very boosting and amazing. I never being faced any issue related to anything. The posh active is stopping unwanted activities herr
After you all completed your all target they not gonna pay you , so much of politics & partial things you notice everytime, no any meeting for executive no such typ of training ,no solution for the problem . They juzt gave you the sympathy that it is in the pending but they not gonna resolve that.
Company is having younster's Energy .We Are Having Great Plans And Targets .Environment of Working is good here ,Salary is satisfied and support from seniors make the work easier.
Pros
Fuel allowance
Cons
Long Hours
I belive in the growth of myself as well as the company i will work for and ready to take the responsibilities to handle the ups and downs in the workplace and can manage to work under pressure
Pros
Free lunche
Cons
Engineering driven company with an equal balance of engineers and business people. The work culture was fun loving. Flexible work hours. Quickly scaling up.
PhonePe is part of Flipkart Group. PhonePe is a fintech player growing leaps and bounds month-on-month. Company is growing at a very fast rate and this itself presents a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.
Pros
Work Culture is quite empowering
Cons
Process are still evolving and will take some time to become efficient
The company has bright future, extra ordinary management and work culture is excellent and the management is professional and highly intellectual, the company standards are a benchmark with top management being available and open to the junior level executives.