PhonePe

PhonePe

PhonePe Employee Review

Nice place to start your career

I have started my career here it's a good place to start if you are looking for job in semi urban or rural cities helpful managers and colleagues but as you know it's a sales job so there was much pressure of onboarding merchants and servicing them. If I talk about salary and bonus salary and in the name bonus there was only a 500 rupees gift card on the occasion of Diwali that's all

Same role

Work is best but my manger is worst

Am happy but manger heavy tourcher compney is good timely salrey and insntive other allownce is provided good totaly compney is good

Pros

Cons

Same role

Incentive part is partial

After you all completed your all target they not gonna pay you , so much of politics & partial things you notice everytime, no any meeting for executive no such typ of training ,no solution for the problem . They juzt gave you the sympathy that it is in the pending but they not gonna resolve that.

It’s has a simple and amazing culture. Feels comfortable working here !

A great company with amazing benefits and culture. Work timings are pretty chill. Very friendly and understanding management. Main thing is there’s no micro management in the company !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhonePe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PhonePe with

• PhonePe
  • Nice place to start your career