PhonePe

PhonePe

PhonePe Employee Review

Stressful and corporate politics

It was stressful and there was a lot of corporate politics which did not provide me any kind of support in training and they are having unrealistic targets to achieve.

Same location

Great Company with vast opportunities to learn and grow

PhonePe is part of Flipkart Group. PhonePe is a fintech player growing leaps and bounds month-on-month. Company is growing at a very fast rate and this itself presents a lot of opportunities to learn and grow.

Pros

Work Culture is quite empowering

Cons

Process are still evolving and will take some time to become efficient

It’s has a simple and amazing culture. Feels comfortable working here !

A great company with amazing benefits and culture. Work timings are pretty chill. Very friendly and understanding management. Main thing is there’s no micro management in the company !

Nice place to start your career

I have started my career here it's a good place to start if you are looking for job in semi urban or rural cities helpful managers and colleagues but as you know it's a sales job so there was much pressure of onboarding merchants and servicing them. If I talk about salary and bonus salary and in the name bonus there was only a 500 rupees gift card on the occasion of Diwali that's all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PhonePe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PhonePe with

• PhonePe
  • Stressful and corporate politics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?