Photon

Photon Employee Reviews

India152 reviews

Good skills recognition

The projects that are landed in your lap while working for Photon are no-nonsense types, unique and help a fresher like myself learn a good amount of knowledge.

Wide scope for growth.

I believe Photon gives good opportunities to their employees to explore different career paths as this company has many options in different departments.

Photon insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Healthy Atmosphere

I like the thing that the work atmosphere is very good and seniors go out of the way to help you out. Here we have very good growth opportunities. I am really happy to be working in Photon.

Great place to work, friendly environment. Best place to work, treat equal, strong ethics and norms. Very hardworking team. All staff very cooperative.

Extensive Career Growth !

In Photon, I got an exposure to interact with various clients due to which I got many learning opportunities to grow extensively in my career. Employees have immense opportunities to grab in this company.

My Experience

I have been with photon For the last 3 years now and have experience with many different projects. I have worked with multiple Organisations, but Photon has been one of the best, if not the best that we have experience with.

Pros

Career growth opportunities, Processes and system

Cons

No cons

Learning opportunities for freshers and interns.

Employees first mindset, as they provide great compensations and learning opportunity. Also it has an agile process which helps the employee to run smoothly from recruiting to resigning.

Opportunities for Career Development

There are many career development opportunities due to which a candidate has clear visibility on how he will move forward in his career. My team and I can say this because we have always felt this way since the time we have joined.

Good Growth

If one thing is guaranteed in Photon, it's employee growth. I have been a part of this prestigious company for 3 years and have received 2 promotions already.

My colleagues are all so friendly.

Being an introvert I thought it would be really difficult for me to make friends but everyone here is so supportive, helpful and nice all around. That's something everyone can appreciate.

Wide scope for growth.

Wide spectrum experience

The range of experience an employee gets while working for photon is quite wide I must say. Right from the start, I was exposed to different projects from various departments.

More Visiblity, Work environment, Career growth opportunities

This company is a good place to learn and grow your career as an individual. Promotions are never delayed and growth is guaranteed. One gets to learn quite a lot of new processes.

Keeping up with trending technologies

Photon is at the top of IT trends all the time. Once you join Photon, you are guaranteed to work with one or other trending projects like myself since the very time you join this great company.

Pros

Processes and system, Training and development, Women friendly, Yearly apprasial

Cons

Exit policy - notice period is too long.

Growth opportunities

Good place to learn and grow your career as an individual. Work environment is good and comfortable and the career growth opportunities offered are excellent.

Good Place to work

Good Place to work and great work culture, the company management team is very strong, where you will be rewarded for all your hard work. It is a high recommended work place.

Best in class compensation.

Best class compensation which is according to the industry standards. It includes insurance, provident fund and other allowances which shows that the organization thinks about their employees for a long term.

Pros

Wfh, Training and development, Process and system, Work environment

Learning opportunities for freshers and interns.

Pros

More Visibility, Work environment, Career growth opportunities

Cons

No room for slack

Flexibility to new technologies

Photon believes in moving with the world for which they are adapting to trends and new technologies to keep their employees updated with the same. please place to grow.

Pros

Wide-ranging experience, People/Colleagues

Cons

Challenging projects

Clear Mission & Vision

Photon has clear visibility in all the aspects they work in which is the reason they have been awarded the fortune 500 clients. They have many options in different fields to explore in.

Pros

Processes and system, Training and development, Women friendly, Yearly appraisal

Cons

Exit policy/ notice period

Liberty to execute your leadership skills

Photon provides leadership opportunities and allows employees to directly interact with clients for better understanding of the work. I have been working here for more than 5 years and the work culture is great.

Pros

More Visibility, Work environment, Career growth opportunities

Cons

No room for slack

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Photon. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Photon with