Piramal Enterprises

Piramal Enterprises Employee Reviews

India19 reviews

Ok

Good work life balance, supporting seniors, good system, growing company, Avg salary , internal growth chances, good supporting staff, no month end pressure.

Good culture

Great management. Visionary leadership of Mr. Piramal. Growing company with excellent perks and benefits. Very supportive colleagues and Management. Need some improvement in HR

Piramal Enterprises insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Very good place to work with

Working with Piramal Enterprises is very good experience.Work life balance is very good.Company always give exposure to the employees.Perks and other benefits are very higher.

Pros

Work life balance, perks

Cons

Very few challanges kn job

Excellent work environment

Excellent work culture. Best place to learn new tools and techniques. Employees are very cooperative. They keep implementing new projects. Helpful for personal growth as well. Overall it's a best place to work.

Project Manager- Pipeline (Piping/Plant Pipeline, Cross country Pipe Line /Flow line with Mechanical)

Pipeline (Piping/Plant Pipeline, Cross country Pipe Line /Flow line with Mechanical) for Oil & Gas projects with 25 years, Experience from Offshore & Onshore and Cross country Pipeline in Oil & Gas and Refinery, Petrochemicals.

Place to work

Good place to work. Great place to work. Excellent place to work. This should not be mandatory. Why is this mandatory. Should be optional, if people want to write about their previous company.

Performance driven approach

Management is very sharp and bright. Talent is promoted fast, The decision making is transparent. Driven by core values of knowledge, action care and impact

PHL - very dynamic work place

Piramal was always keen on growing existing business in terms of valuation and profit. The pharma business in Piramal is less focused and the employees are not sure about their career growth now !

Pros

Good infrasturcture

Cons

Less focused

Started career with good note

I have started my career from here, My role was to develop the process for the active pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) and intermediates. I learned the process chemistry for gram scale to bulk scale and process related issues, scale-up issues, plant related issues.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

weekly six days working

Wholesale Based Main Brand

Three Brand is Main playing Business Lacto Calamine ,saridon, Tetmosol Whole sale Contribution High Is Major Brand, Primary Drive Is Very Aggressive

Pros

New Launching Products its More

Enjoyed my tenure

I had got most of the things I deserved, good higher management, particularly Chairman and Vice Chairman. The facilities were world class. There was freedom of work

Pros

Free lunch transport

Cons

Middle management was not so good

Company having diverse businesess

There is adequate scope of learning since the company is into diverse businesses. Good ERP system. Assessment process needs to be more transparent.

World class reserrch centre

Well managed research unit, with ultra modern facilities, one can learn lots of things, world class research centre, encouragement for research publication

Pros

Free lunch

Production

It's a kind GMP. We are producing API products. I learn more things from this company (i.e)how to operate Reactors and group management, Team cooperation.

very good company

process development of api/intermediates/crams technology transfer to production process development reports writing and support to production

proper managment and productive

1. learned how to work in GLP Lab. 2. Co workers are very supportive and hard working. 3. sometimes to meet the timelines we had to work very hard for long hours. 4. management was very good. 5.We celebrated all the festivals and sometimes arranged port lunches. 6. learned many things per day.

Pros

free lunches

noot good

because company's bread n butter products are available on undercutting

It was a perfect platform for me to practically learn a lot many technical work in a perfect atmosphere of excellent job culture.

A good place to work where both work and leisure were balanced together

I loved my work at the company, the staff I worked with were cooperative and helpful. Since I joined as a trainee, the work load was not all that much although some days left me too tired and some stress free. The hardest part of the job was maintaining the consistency of purity in the cultures I had to work with since they were more prone to contamination. The most enjoyable part of my job was subulturing and seeing the organisms and always finding something new about their mechanism of survival. The management at Piramal was excellent. During my stay at Piramal, I learnt that team work plays a vital role in working alongside your colleagues especially when placed in a particular department since we have to meet many common goals. This also makes you independent and responsible in carrying out your duties as you know that your work is valued as it contributes to the overall growth of the company, even though your participation may seem meager.

Pros

The facilities provided are excellent with free breakfast and lunch with a break in the noon

Cons

Some days we have to work up late, job can get a little monotonous

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Piramal Enterprises. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Piramal Enterprises with