Planet Spark

Planet Spark Employee Reviews

Planet Spark insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging

Flexible work time

We can fix our time to work, Flexible and understandable team, Can and explore a lot of things. Improving the communication skills and confidence building to the kids

Pros

flexible time

Fun workplace until you are giving sales.

No work pressure so far ,do sale one day in one week and rest of the days enjoy but no proper guidance is there if someone is not able to do sale......

Pros

No work pressure

Cons

No leads nothing hw sale will be done.

Nice experience

Working environment in this company is so peaceful and energetic that we could enjoy our work to the fullest and very encouraging and helpful team member asa well as management

Pros

Work environment is excellent and salary is on time

Cons

Nothing there to say here

Best experience at planetspark

I feel immense joy working at planetspark because of the support system it providing it's employees. In addition, the salary package is very satisfactory and working culture

Pros

Planetspark company takes care of its employees very well

Cons

Nothing of that sort was found by me

Best company

It is really good when manager and team mates are very helpful, good company, and job security, and pay scale is on time, work environment is good of here

Pros

Supportive and good management

Cons

I can't find here any cons

Good

I feel great to work here as a English teacher at planetspark, they are good towards their employees and here working culture is good, and salary is on time.

Pros

teammates are good and work culture of planetspark is good

Cons

No cons

Planetspark is a good company, teammates are nice who give me support and encouragement. Work environment of planetspark is good and they always care their employees.

Pros

Good company, teammates are supportive

Cons

No cons form my side

Best for English teachers

best work from home opportunity. We get chance to connect kid one to one and as an teacher we can give full attention to kid , Thus it feels proud when we see kid changing infornt of me

Pros

Good salary and flexibility in terms of work

Cons

Not as such

Great Company

Good environment, career opportunities, good culture, work life balance, friendly helpful management and team bonding and support from the team leader

Pros

career opportunities, good culture, work life balance

Cons

No cons

Excellent work culture

planet spark is good towards to its employees and here work environment is good and salary is on time, super supportive teammates , and flexible hours.

Pros

The management is very supportive and understandable

Cons

I didn't found any cons here

Great company

Good growth and fast paced company, you can explore your skills here, planet spark gives your career a best justice. Teammates are good and good pay scale.

Pros

God company and way of working are also very good

Cons

Nothing till now

Good place for fresher

Good place for fresher, I love interacting with students and Planet Spark has given me this opportunity. Now I am teaching students from all over the world.

Pros

Good working culture and lot of things to learn

Cons

No dislike

good company

The company is really good for a person who wants to build a career in sales and who has a zeal and enthusiasm to perform and meet the targets. The company pays you well for the hard work you put in.

Pros

A good facilities provided by company.training is awesome.

Cons

I didn't face any problem

They don't practice what they preach

They have the worst team! It is a wastage of time. They give 2 days of training and take 2 days of mocks where they behave very rudely and they treat you as if you are good for nothing.

Horrible experience as a Teacher

They are really of no use. Real horrible experience. Don’t pay you on time. I have left the company since two months still haven’t received the pay for my last working month. The management is not even bothered. Pathetic place to work. Also the teaching material is somewhat copied from other providers. No growth. Children hardly even get to learn anything.

Pros

Nonsense

Cons

Pathetic

Good for work from home

Planetspark is a good platform who are willing to work from home and looking for part time jobs. The selection process has lots of rounds but I found it easy as compared to other schools. It was fun though. The problem is that we have to on our toes to find good leads. Some of them cancel at the last moment. It gives a very bad feeling when some parents do that. The conversion money is very less. But overall it's a great learning experience. Only thing missing is the interaction with other teachers.

Pros

Flexibility, no pressure, great content

Cons

No trainings after the first few days, can't connect to other teachers, content has to be created ourselves, less pay as compared to today's scenario

Hellish culture

You will catch all types of sickness.If you are not able to convert they will treat you worst than a dogThere are many good opportunities, don't waste your time.

Waste of time and Unproductive

NOt a good place to work. They call it part time, but it is more than full time. First of all you have to sit in front of your computer all day refreshing their page waiting to see if there is a demo available. Then you have to be quick to accept the demos or else other teachers might take it away from you. So, if you have signed up to work for 4 hrs, say from 12 am to 4 am. You will have to start working from at least 8 pm. It can even happen that for that day you get no demos at all. You just spend your time accepting them for the next day, then you have to call the parents to confirm the demo. But for all this time that you spend on their website and calling the parents, you do not get paid. Suppose you have scheduled a demo at 3:00 am, but the student does not join even if you have called a lot of times, you do not get paid. So, you stay awake till 4 am but you do not earn anything that day. You only get paid if you have conducted a successful demo. So, in reality you will work for free most of the time.

Pros

nothing

Good Experience till now

Have been with ps for around 11 months and a few days, the experience has been good especially regarding the training and teaching material. The support i have got from the team has been helpful to start my home based teaching center, lets hope the support continues..

Pros

Learning App, Teaching Material, Marketing Support

Cons

Rigorous interviews can be shortened

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Planet Spark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Planet Spark with

• Planet Spark
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?