Planet Spark

Planet Spark Employee Reviews

India67 reviews

sparkplanetsalaryteacherflexiblecultureteamgood

Fun workplace and fast paced

Working Culture is okay, however, no work-life balance. Very nice people are there but when it comes to the target you will be humiliated in the team. Career growth is rapid if you're a performer

Time consuming

Interview was a very lengthy process , training was too tedious time consuming and stressful , training is 8 hours a day , it was just download of information.

Pros

Cons

waste of time

Planet Spark insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Stressful and frustrating workplace

No job letter, no job security, they hire you as a teacher and then tell you to call parents and enroll their kids that means clear cheating and you have to do both sales and teaching job. Pay cuts regularly.

Excellent work culture

It is the best company in terms of growth opportunities, and the salary structure here is good. healthy work environment, there are no internal politics.

Great Company

good company with many benefits. Good support and My teammates are very friendly. high benefits. pay scale is good and the workplace environment is good.

Not at all a good company if you fit there that great

There I work as a BDA for 4month and they ask for my resignation I provide them and after that I expect they will provide me whole things on time but no I was wrong

Pros

No as such pros

Cons

At every day you have struggle to survive

Perfect

Good culture and work and salary on time which makes me work and no pressure sole worker love it all togather and hence planning to go for it and not back out

Pros

Dalary on time

Cons

A bit struggle

Best place to work

I learn new techniques here. People around me are supportive. And the management is good. Freshers have a good scope for growth. and the salary is on time.

Great Company

Good company with many benefits. Good support and My teammates are very friendly. high benefits. pay scale is good and the workplace environment is good.

This place is not good for teachers

This place is not good for teachers, they are basically trying to develop their business, and using teachers for free. very less genuine leads, total waste of time.

Not good

Way too much pressure and zero job security. I would never want anyone to join the organisation as there is no work life balance at all apart from that they do not offer good salary package as well.

Worst Organisation

This company is only to loot people. Their work is to hire so many teachers and then filter them on the bases of how desperate people are to get the job by showing them fake income figures of people who are never with planet spark. First, they waste 5 crucial days of you giving you boring training of 4-5 hours with no pay in which nothing productive is taught, but only how much money you can earn. Then they give you a speech you need to cram to become a call center employee for them to conduct demo class only. From parents' perspective, they charge then a massive amount and make classes boring later with no refund policy. So many complaints have been filed against this company online. Can be checked at any time. Their trainers are even not themselves well communicators who don't even know why "discuss about" is incorrect and so as describer about.

Productive and Fun workplace

Cant be a better learning curve. You would definitely enjoy working since people around you are so experienced and are ready to help you incase of any issues

Great company

planet spark is good towards to its employees and here work environment is good and Friendly, helpful Team Member, Good working culture. salary is on time.

great place to work

I have been working at PlanetSpark, and the experience has been Awesome. Friendly, team members are supportive, Good working culture. salary is on time.

It was very hectic working with management

I worked with flexibility in time & place . I found it extremely hectic when it comes to achieving target because I got less paid by the company . They put you in so much of pressure to stay in company & achieve in target . Company management is highly poor and disappointing as nobody is there to listen your problems while working . I found it very difficult to work at planetspark it’s not a good company to work with .

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Long hours, unfair pay, poor management, poor work culture

Disgusting management.

No fixed pay. There per demo charges keep varying and no help from managers or team leads. Useless fellows. Doesn't picks up call nor helps any teachers to sort out problems.Enrolled students gets transferred to other teachers without prior notice. Nonsense people they are.

Pathetic

Pathetic work culture. Some people without having such domein knowledge ruling out this company. Management are pathetic. Never try to listen others instead try to rule out.

Cons

Merging sales and teaching department

If they hired as a teacher so the work should be of a teacher i.e., to teach students.But, they are merging sales department as well like call the parents and impress them for the demos, why? Why a teacher will call to a parent or impress the parent? A job of a teacher is to teach and recording the performance of a child.So much pressure, no break at all, it feels like I was working in a call center.Very worst experience.

Good place to work at.

The company is great. The curriculum they follow is excellent and helps child to develop social skills. They also have inhouse clubs where students can participate. Getting an enrollment is easy if u know your job well. And patience is the key.

Worst comapny ever

Worst comapny ever they do everything they will make u part of their company they make u work for the whole month and then they won't give you your stepinds with giving you some silly excuse or in the end they will abscond you.

Pros

No pros

Cons

They will not give you stepinds

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Planet Spark. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Planet Spark with

Planet Spark reviews by popular job title

• Planet Spark
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?