PMS Consulting

PMS Consulting Employee Reviews

Stressful day

Good Place lot of things i learned, days were very stressful, No limitation of daily work & long duration of day was making it very stressful, but overall good experience.

Pros

Supprtive

Cons

Long Working Hour

A decent office culture

A proper office with a team of 20 people on board. All divide in teams handling various clients. Professionalism was the main expect. But yes at times fun and enjoyment was also there with team

Pros

Good clents

Cons

Dul atmosphere

it is a good job

it is a good job for new candidates. I don't have any experience about BPO. But they teach us everything. And the culture of PMS is too good for workers.And themost hardest part is when customers did not listen us.And there are also some enjoyable part in that job when we take a full survey and also that was a lot of pounds survey (as we are uk caller).

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short hours

great place to work

Very motivating staff ,very cooperative and supporting staff, very good work culture. Although long working hours, we really enjoyed our work. Working with PMS Consulting was a great learning experience.

Pros

free tours

Cons

long working hours

Family environment and you will enjoy working over thier and staff is also too good and you will learn and explore many good things. You can eaisly balance b/w work life you can also earn good incentives ,if you perform well. Job is 100% secure and safe too Management and Job Culture both are also too good.

Pros

family environment

Cons

no cons