PolicyBazaar.com

PolicyBazaar.com Employee Reviews

India133 reviews

policybazaarcombazaarincentivepolicypressuresupportivesalaryearn

Work life is friendly and nice experience good place to make money in insurance sector

It was a great time to work with Policy Bazaar all the members and manager was friendly at the floor best place to make money through insurance sector worked here in happy face

Productive and fun work place

Policy bazaar my first organization where I was learning so much ne ideas. This was my fortune to work with policy bazaar. This platform is very good for freshers to know how to work in corporate world.In policy bazaar i was observed how to made Money more and more.

Pros

Free lunch voucher Amazon

Cons

Fix duty journal shift only

PolicyBazaar.com insights

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment

Good place to learn about sales

Its nice place learn about sales and the pressure that comes with it, if you are new to the sales. They have worst HR i have ever seen in my whole working experience they just don't have any spine to stop the wrong doings.

Pros

lot pf things to learn

Cons

No work life balance

Fun work place

No pressure. Enjoying 😉 more. Every lead is important and easily handle. And training is too good. My trainer said all simple to complex works. How to handle the customer via call or chat. It's very helpful to do my works. Thanks trainer and my colleagues.

Good learning experience

Overall good experience nothing to complain about. Good traning and skill development session, weekly fun activities session R&R session, management are very supportive.

Pros

You get leave easily.

Noisy

Low pay. Politics. Disturbing environment. Too very noisy. Flexible timing. No trainings are provided. Favouritism by manager. No respect for seniors.

Great place to work n earn

Have fun to work with great and excellent experience employees of great organization.ll need to work on more on employees who's potential patience n tolerance r good.

Pros

Free tea waghbakri chai rishte bnaye

Cons

Long hrs

All good

Company was overall good but lot of pressure of sale. Everything except sale was good supportive seniors and for sales industry you should be lucky because 1% of luck is enough to get in sales for long time .

Pros

Trainings and learning

Cons

Long hour

too much pressure

you have to reach office by 10 am and there are 3 breaks total first is at 12 pm for 15 mins and then lunch break at 2 pm for 30 mins and then 15 mins break again at 5 pm and timing is 7 pm logout but Team leader always push to stay more atleast 8 pm incentive is huge but there is no work life balance you cant get any other leave other than weekoof

Pros

huge incentive

Not at all

I cought few on going froud there. I raised the name and thier froud activity..but somehow they forced me to resign..they have good bonding with HR..so nothing could do..at last I decided to resign

Pros

Cons

They tell u at introw about timming..but it's not like that..they harasse u about going late..

training

a lot of learning from seniorssales profileenjoyable environmenttraining period is awesome good place for making money in short span of time attractive incentives

Pros

time to time salary, nice place, company protocal

Cons

long hours, stressful work

Friendly and supportive colleages

Policy bazaar Is good for challenging persons who can handle pressure on daily basis .one minute you'll be happy and another minute you'll be sad at policy bazaar due to target pressure .

Pros

Incentive if tried hard

Cons

Target pressure

Good for freshers and they can easily get there life goals with this company and this company has appraisal in every 6 months and fix salary day and many more benefits.

Pros

Free teas and coffees

Cons

No cons

Good work place

Policy bazar is a nice company . I can Join the policy bazaar again . my policy bazaar experience is very good and I can rejoin the policy bazaar. Com

Cons

Good company to work with

It was my first job in sales field, from 1st day everything is good, supporting staff and seniors , regular products trainingIf you are doing for what you are in company (sales) then everything is excellent.

Pros

Unlimited Incentives, daily and weekly contests, good working environment

Cons

Work life balance, sales pressure ( its obvious when you are in sales field )

No review

Stress full lifeThere is no effective management Hr is not supportiveThere is no transparency in leave policy There is very low growth opportunityThere is always favouritism

Only there is one thing that is pressure

Nothing they need only no need for service only focus on sales no matter how and where you will get it no extra week off lots of pressure no salery increment only doing pressure for sales

Pros

Nothing is free everything u have to pay

Cooperative work place

All the higher authorities help to new joinees no pressure for first 6 months all kind of sales trainings one on one discussion with all the joinees to pay them attention and huge amount of incentives.

Work load

I enjoyed to work there but work load is so much to work 12 hours instead of 9.Every one is supporting and helping.Very best is training after joining.

Best indian brand to work with everthing is best there .

One of the best work experience and super class office culture on the floors of policy bazaar should be rated 10 on 10. They also have pick and drop facility for the employees. N that's soo convenient.

Pros

Anybuddy can apply

Cons

For me it was convencing people about term insurance😜

Great working environment.

I have join as a fresher in policy bazaar and I have learner many more thinks in there and there is best organization and I have improved my skills in there and many more thinks..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PolicyBazaar.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PolicyBazaar.com with

Learn about PolicyBazaar.com in popular locations

• PolicyBazaar.com