PolicyBazaar.com logo
PolicyBazaar.com

PolicyBazaar.com Employee Reviews

Only there is one thing that is pressure

Nothing they need only no need for service only focus on sales no matter how and where you will get it no extra week off lots of pressure no salery increment only doing pressure for sales

Pros

Nothing is free everything u have to pay

Cooperative work place

All the higher authorities help to new joinees no pressure for first 6 months all kind of sales trainings one on one discussion with all the joinees to pay them attention and huge amount of incentives.

Work load

I enjoyed to work there but work load is so much to work 12 hours instead of 9.Every one is supporting and helping.Very best is training after joining.

Best indian brand to work with everthing is best there .

One of the best work experience and super class office culture on the floors of policy bazaar should be rated 10 on 10. They also have pick and drop facility for the employees. N that's soo convenient.

Pros

Anybuddy can apply

Cons

For me it was convencing people about term insurance😜

Great working environment.

I have join as a fresher in policy bazaar and I have learner many more thinks in there and there is best organization and I have improved my skills in there and many more thinks..

Good option to start.

Enjoyed my time there. Working time is 10-7 but you will never leave at 7. Salary and incentives provided by the company is really good. Management is also decent

not a really great experience

the whole experience there at policy bazaar was not at all good. Right from the beginning on the day of the interview to the day i left the job. I would not recommend anyone to work there.

Pros

Cons

job culture

For freshers it's a golden opportunity to learn the things.

In my opinion , I'm learned alot here how to sale how to convene customers , new tools , self motivation and many things .. that help me to grow my interpersonal skills

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

No work life balance

Very good company

I have a very good experience with the policy Bazaar company, they all help each other a lot and I am happy that I was part of this company. He has a very good environment, enjoys working; there is no problem even in completing the target. I have very good memories about the policy Bazaar.

Management is good because they always help you in any situation. And they are taking good action against the wrong person...............................

Jobs at PolicyBazaar.com

See more jobs

A great atmosphere for growth as a freshers

A great environment to work for and some of the management issues were there. Company has many great managers and Hr . The hardest part of the job was to deal with some issues related to calls Part of work though

It was having a good work culture

It is best company for a fresher to start up as it give much learning and experience of working . It also develops various new skills in you. You may also like this company as it has a friendly atmosphere and the superior and colleagues are also very supportive here. If was not to make my career in banking sector I would love to continue in the field.

Nice atmosphere

Nice place to work. 5 days working less pressure of working fixed shift timing. Only morning shift. Nice atmosphere for work customers and employees friendly.

Work environment is very good.

its a great company their services are good i have learnt so much from there every day i am facing different customer and convinced them for a buy term life insurance.

Pros

Great Incentives, for supporting to employees they have some competitions.

Cons

Leaving Time from office, incentives Process.

Good indian company overall to work with

Our ceo ashish dhaiya sir is a wonderful person he understand the people need very well In his vision for the company is very clear to take care of employee benefit to the core And make us understand the knowledge resource and confidence importance in current scenario

Productive and fun place

The culture at PolicyBazaar.com was by far the greatest asset. You can tell that they truly care about the happiness of their employees. It's a really relaxed and calm environment, even though the work we do can be fast-paced. I don't dread coming into work on Monday mornings and the managers are extremely patient and understanding. -Good Salary -Extremely great incentives -Supportive managers -Benefits

Pros

Incentives

Cons

All was good in policybazaar

Well everything was good in policybazaar but in sales only I was facing issue. The targets and all those stuffs. As we all know in these days it is a brand in a market.

Environmemt is good but Mamgement is very poor...

Even if you have eligibility then also office politics will not allow you to grow. You have to stretch accordung to them. They don't allow you to take your paid leaves even if you have leaves in your buckets.

Pros

Salary and incentives are good

Cons

No job security...company politics

Good Environment

sitive values. ... Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ... Commitment to excellence. ... Open and honest communication. ... Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ... Sense of humor. ... Compassion, respect, and understanding. ... Flexibility.

Overall it was a great work experience. Every single thing has two aspects good and bad, so we shall always focus on the good ones.

PolicyBazaar.com has given be good confidence and also has imprpvised communication skills. Management is good and supporting too. It was pleasure working with PolicyBazaar.com

Good

Good company nice incentive good environment nice company supportive staff if any buddy want earn good salary good incentive they can join policybazaar com coz in pb the all process is very easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PolicyBazaar.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PolicyBazaar.com with

Learn about PolicyBazaar.com in popular locations

• PolicyBazaar.com