Policybazaar

Policybazaar Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Productive and Fun workplace

Working with Policy Bazaar was a great learning experience. The management was really helpful and the work culture was pretty much good. I have worked in Term Life Insurance as a Sales Executive.

Provide good knowledge

As I was Freshers in insurance field. They provided 15 days paid training. My seniors was also very good and supportive in every conditions. Salary was also on time

Fun and productive workplace

Blessed with a perfect team to work with, really nice people all around, helpful and interesting, seniors are really nice, takes time to understand every employee.

Best place of working

My idea of good company...is the company of clever, well-informed people, who have a great deal of conversation; that is what I call good company.' 'You are mistaken,' said he gently, 'that is not good company, that is the best.

It is a good place to work but roster off disturbs the personal life

Work level is good its high but we learn a lot from senior management but by working here we can't balance our personal & professional life.

Sales and Customer Service

shift timing 10 am -7 pm. outbound and Inbound sales. supportive managers. no meals. no cab. 6 days working rotational off. if you are good in sales you will enjoy.

Challenging workplace, amazing management

Policybazaar has a strange kind of amalgamation, when it comes to work, environment and leadership. Its tough on the head and heart, with day-to-day challenges that require you to rethink and improve solutions on your toes, but at the same time, you are given the freedom of a loose hand. Want to change technology? Go right ahead. Want to fix something that isnt broken? You'd better have a ground-breaking solution. But at the same time, the leadership team is not only involved with the entire company, they bring a since of wisdom and clarity that sometimes even alludes the best. In my experience, it is rare among the rare to find this kind of a setup, where more than 40% workforce decides to stay more than 5 years in the company, for no other reason than their understanding that they won't find a better work-place.

Nice workplace for freshers

Really good palace for fresher to getting experience and salary both at same time , You can achieve good designation in short time .

Pros

happy environment

Cons

Long hour

Just Improve the envoirment nd it,s good they credit salary 30th of every mnth i m enjoy my time till worked with policy bazaar

Pros

nothing

Developers' den

This is a den for many developers who have started their careers from this place and accumulated immense knowledge through the kind of projects they worked on.

Good in policy bazaar

Policy bazzar good place and iqor india also a good place to do jobs. Salery and incentive part is good in policy bazzar but the problem is sailes preshaer and thay want to more and more work in a day.

College like environment and never gets boring

The place is always noisy, everybody is social. But the pay is very low, huge component of pay is variable. They never give full incentive, and do not even give the reason for deduction. No reward and recognition, no appreciation. The managers have no knowledge about the product and there is no on-job training. Its good if you are a fresher and can not find job anywhere else, you will like being social but for how long, you are being duped by this company.

Pros

Socialness

Cons

unprofessionalism, variable pay, low pay, slow growth

Productive and Learning Based Work Place

Policybazaar is leading organizations which provide open work place for everyone. Here an office boy is grown up to TL.

Good Workplace

It was okay experience working in policy bazaar. I have learned to interact with people.

Pros

good workplace

Cons

Not Co-operative

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Policybazaar. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Policybazaar
  • Gurgaon, Haryana
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?