Possibilities Employee Reviews

Possibilities

It was a great company to work for the staff was so nice and helpful but the management higher up lacked people skills, didn’t Liston to the staff and what they wanted

Staff were treated unfairly at times in my personal opinion.

Staff were/are very stressed due to extreme long shift patterns coping with very challenging service users and maybe not being able to go home for a few days at a time.

Pros

Good wage but you must put in the hours to get this.

Cons

Extremely long hours. Getting called to cover shifts on days off and annual leave.

friendly

Posabilities is a fare place to work. Good pay, It is union so very fare. Friendly atmosphere. Good people work there. It is in Vancouver area. If you live in this area it would be a good place to work for you.

Absolutely amazing

Great place, people, services. They were great with giving hours & very fair with pay. Not only was staff awesome to work for but the clients were just as pleasant. I always recommend this salon to friends and family

It is what you make of it

I've heard complaints. I heard positivity. If you focus on the clients, and have a second earner in your home, this is the best heart and soul career you can find.

understanding different life styles.

I created " Possibilities" a design and organization solutions business for homeowners. It has been a journey to develop and grow my business which began with family and friends. It has been more than a job. It has been a joy for me to help others see the potential in their homes.

Pros

Flexibility of my own schedule

Cons

Carrying my own financial mistakes

Possibilities

The job position requires high demands from supervisors and managers. The supervisors have a very difficult time in leading a team and is not friendly to the employees within her field.

Possibilities is great company

last working day was my typical day. i learned how to improve by yourself its a complete training center for every one who want to do some thing in his/her life. co-workers are very cooperative its totally enjoyable job for learners.

Pros

Salary Based

Cons

Long Hours

Worked with deaf and developmentally challanged individuals

I worked the O/N awake position in one of the group homes. I did nightly checks and supported individuals with mechanical lifts into wheelchairs, personal care, bathing and breakfast prep, daily logs and used sign language to communicate. I administered medications. I enjoyed working for possibilities and got along well with all my co workers.

Pros

I enjoy doing house work and there was alot to do on night shift

Cons

Working alone

Although on a few occassion we were under staffed, staff members were team players and get the job done there didn't seem to be any future growth.

My typical day at work would be to tend to customers needs and insuring excellent customer service. Stayed productive at all time. Manager was not always in the store but always gave us the updates on how business was heading to which lead to business closure. The hardest part to the day is any day that business was slow. The most enjoyable part of the day was seeing the customers leaving satisfied and seeing them come back to the store.

Pros

Lived three blocks from the store.

Cons

Understaffed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Possibilities. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Possibilities