POST A RESUME HR Consultancy

POST A RESUME HR Consultancy Employee Reviews

Excellent Organisation to work with. Learned and gained loads of things from here. Staff was so motivating and boss was also wonderful. Thank you so much.
Best Company to work with. Best Culture and supporting staff. Loved working there. Thanks for everything. Will always cherish the memories and learning from her.
I have learned so much from here and will always cherrised the time spent there. I had to leave as shifted out of India, but will always love to work with them in future if getting any opportunities. Thanks again.
Pros
Excellent work culture, great boss
Cons
Best Recruitment Consultancy in Ahmedabad and across india for placements across india, africa and gulf. Best team with full supoort and best expertise.
I have not working experience with the company so I can not say any other reviews about that so sorry..........'..... I would like to work the company ...and after that I will say something
Best Company to work with. I have learned so many things from there. Thanks you very much and wishing them all the best.......................................................
I have worked there for more than a year and that was my golden period and best experience so far.
Pros
celebrations, incentives, annual bonus, diwali gift, birthday half day leave
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at POST A RESUME HR Consultancy?