Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research

Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Pay & Benefits reviews

Clear
4.0Pay & Benefits

productive and informative

Excellent and informative. Good Place to learn. Working culture. More number of patients and more learning. Salary is ok but has to increase more for residents especially.

very bad place

there is very bad experience,,, they didnot gave money time to time. environment is bad, people are very bad and they always try to pull down other person this is my first job and my first job experience is very bad. i don't got my salary last 3 months

Best Place to work

It is good place to learn from seniors. Salary is always on time. People will motivate you and guide you in your work. It is the best place to work both for freshers and experienced people.

Productive and fun workplace

Working atmosphere is very great. Staff is very cooperative. Learn a lot to work in administration. As salary is not much that's why want to do a part-time. My experience will help me to give my utmost efforts to the firm.

Pros

working staff is very cooperative

Its a Govt Job

Typical public sector health care style. Fixed salary. No credit for work. Class 3 & 4 employees are typical obstructive in growth of these centres. Babudom halts everything here....

Pros

Job security

Cons

Pay package

attached with executive engineer

daily i have to spend more time with our boss. i have learned many things management their were cooperative our co workers are very nice spend more time

Pros

free lauces

Cons

Varieties of cases..Good exposure..

In spite of long duty hours working in pgimer is fun because of the varieties of cases and the academic environment of the department.We also get to operate a lot of cases hands on

co-operation and team work were the best part of my job

I embraced the helping attitude of all team workers who recognized the value of the efforts taken by every team member for the benefit of patients. During the critical time of the day, it was always very difficult to perform alone especially during an emergency. Therefore, it gave me a sense of satisfaction when we used to save a client's life by taking the efforts together. I think that's the most enjoyable part of my job when i see someone is getting better due to my efforts.

Pros

High salary

Cons

long night hours

good working environment

working condition is good, you can have free time with co workers, consultants are helpful and co operative. As a teaching institute any body can learn lots here , and have nice experiences.

Pros

supportive

Cons

sometimes unpaid overtime

It was a scholarship based study.

Usually day is not so hectic include daily lab work and study with free time for lunch and breakfasts etc.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6