Average salary₹ 17,910 per month
Above national average
Average ₹ 17,910
Low ₹ 8,900
High ₹ 27,000
Salary estimated from 13 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 12 months.
Compare all Laboratory Technician salaries in India
Related Job Openings
See more jobs
- Technician- LaboratoryNU HospitalsPadmanabhanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka30+ days ago
- Lab TechnicianGodawari Harsh ConstructionRanchi, Jharkhand30+ days ago
- Lab TechnicianSahyadri HospitalsPune, Maharashtra30+ days ago
- Lab TechnicianSri Sai Super Speciality HospitalMoradabad, Uttar Pradesh30+ days ago
- Lab TechnicianNeuberg Diagnostics.India30+ days ago
- The Lab TechnicianPulse HRMKakinada, Andhra Pradesh30+ days ago
More Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Medical Technician salaries
All Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research - Medical Technician salaries
Reviews for Laboratory Technician at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research
Job Work/Life Balance
doing team work
Cath Lab Technician ( Jr. Lab Technician) (Current Employee) - Chandigarh - August 15, 2012
I was learning so many new test first time like all Department of cardiology test like angiography, angioplasty, EPS, AICD, PPI, TPI ASD, PDA, ECG, ECHO, TMT, all procedures etc.Managment are very good, becouse I have in Govt Job.we have doing team work.radiationdoing team work fun and love.
Was this review helpful?
See all Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Laboratory Technician reviews