Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Employee Reviews

India100 reviews

Outstanding company, feel serving the power sector and development of nation at large .

I feel blessed to be part of the POWERGRID and grown company from Mini Ratna to Maharatna spread accross Pan India and also spread the wings to other countries. With the POWERGRID, the power is flowing seemlessly throughout the country across regions. Further exporting power to neighbouring countries. Work culture is wonderful and relations with superiors, peers and subordinates is awesome. Pay and perks are for superior compare to many PSUs. Having great satisfaction in working the organisation.

Pros

Working launches are free

Cons

Long hours during break downs

Awesome Intern experience

I was there as remote summer intern and i enjoyed my work given which was on transformers and substation equipments. My mentor was a really chill person and gave me ample knowledge and industrial exposure

Power Grid Corporation of India Limited insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Persons are getting the plenty of knowledge onsite

Nice job location and getting knowledge on business as well as on technical knowledge. This company is one of the best psu companies. More facilities are there when compared to other companies.

Easy work with a great salary. No permission to go home after daily work is a drawback.Managrment are very good with the employees. Some language problems are there with the other employees.

Pros

Good salary with unexpensive food

Cons

No permission to go home after daily work hours .

As i was a contractual employee things may be good for others

Keep your senior management in good and close contact.Still lazy and free to eat people are there in the middle management that spoils the beauty of this organisation and makes you hateful for its working culture.

Pros

Self Driving force for career n learning

Cons

Lazy middle management, no work life balance

Fun workplace and Also Bright future

No words Power grid corporation of India limited as a Site Engineer I am completely understand senior ideas and suggestions and my senior like Manager and assistant general manager tell me se your future of you are 100% correct worked

Productive learning and Fun

Working environment is good, Canteen service is available, very supportive staff,timely payment of salary, Experience of working in a Maharatna co. and also learn & work in SAP Fico.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

Good Working atmosphere, Articles Stipend is low comparing to other PSU, ERP & Business process learning.

I joined there as a Articles trainee , They are providing a great working atmosphere & staffs are so friendly. Articles provided by the company is low while comparing with other PSUs.

Productive and Stressful

Work culture is very good. Job responsibilities are high. Need to be verstile since the involvement of work is with all sectors. facilities are very good. No financial issue in the company.

Wonderful Experience

Good working culture, Best place to work Management is good A lot of knowledge and pratical experience gain during working Safe place for working as a women

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Power Grid Corporation of India Limited?

Good place for work

Good place to work.It is friendly environment for freshers to start carrier.Working in ERP environment helps to grow life. Management is also friendly.

Productive, practical knowledge, good work culture,etc.

Freedom in work, Many skills like- Industrial work procedure,HRD related, Transmission of Power, Basics of Sub-Station,etc. Nice Management, Good Work Culture, In Field Work, Training Programs, Function Celebrations,etc.

Good environment

Anice place to work there, people are collaborative and helping nature 8hours of work usually they work and a very large campus. My team lead helps me in my project each time whenever I have doubts.

productive

very good organisation, Professionally build up any freshers skill, Good Training for Freshers / Trainees in GIS Substation and Provide useful Information regarding all Technical aspects

Excellent experience

Working in POWERGRID is the golden period of my life. I learnt a lot and had been given full liberty to work and contribute to the growth of my organization. My family members were also very happy. I had perfect satisfaction of life. I thank POWERGRID for creating the best work environment.

Transmission and fast growing organization

Very cooperative staff. Good balance of work and fun. And salary is very good. Nice place to learn new things, helpful staff. It is very fast growing organization which become maharayna.

Abcd

Work Management Workplace culture Part of the job Most enjoyable Job security Work/life balance Salary/benefits Job security/advancement Management Job culture

Its a perfect job

Working in power grid nr3 provides relaxation to one. Proper cateen is available and management authority is also well. All staff members are helpful in nature.

It was fantastic working there.

You will get to learn much there ,with a friendly supporting collegues nd good working environment.Just give your best short and all are present there to praise you support you.

Human resource

People and staff in Powergrid were highly educated and well mannered. They were very helpful and cooperative. I have learned a lot from this organization.

Good

Good and excellent work at PGCIL company it is PSU GOOD TO WORK And it is electrical transmission lines company where the power transmission supplies to the state governments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Power Grid Corporation of India Limited with

• Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?