Power Grid Corporation of India Limited

Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Employee Reviews

No words Power grid corporation of India limited as a Site Engineer I am completely understand senior ideas and suggestions and my senior like Manager and assistant general manager tell me se your future of you are 100% correct worked
Working environment is good, Canteen service is available, very supportive staff,timely payment of salary, Experience of working in a Maharatna co. and also learn & work in SAP Fico.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
I joined there as a Articles trainee , They are providing a great working atmosphere & staffs are so friendly. Articles provided by the company is low while comparing with other PSUs.
Work culture is very good. Job responsibilities are high. Need to be verstile since the involvement of work is with all sectors. facilities are very good. No financial issue in the company.
Good working culture, Best place to work Management is good A lot of knowledge and pratical experience gain during working Safe place for working as a women
Good place to work.It is friendly environment for freshers to start carrier.Working in ERP environment helps to grow life. Management is also friendly.
Freedom in work, Many skills like- Industrial work procedure,HRD related, Transmission of Power, Basics of Sub-Station,etc. Nice Management, Good Work Culture, In Field Work, Training Programs, Function Celebrations,etc.
Anice place to work there, people are collaborative and helping nature 8hours of work usually they work and a very large campus. My team lead helps me in my project each time whenever I have doubts.
very good organisation, Professionally build up any freshers skill, Good Training for Freshers / Trainees in GIS Substation and Provide useful Information regarding all Technical aspects
Working in POWERGRID is the golden period of my life. I learnt a lot and had been given full liberty to work and contribute to the growth of my organization. My family members were also very happy. I had perfect satisfaction of life. I thank POWERGRID for creating the best work environment.
Very cooperative staff. Good balance of work and fun. And salary is very good. Nice place to learn new things, helpful staff. It is very fast growing organization which become maharayna.
Work Management Workplace culture Part of the job Most enjoyable Job security Work/life balance Salary/benefits Job security/advancement Management Job culture
Working in power grid nr3 provides relaxation to one. Proper cateen is available and management authority is also well. All staff members are helpful in nature.
You will get to learn much there ,with a friendly supporting collegues nd good working environment.Just give your best short and all are present there to praise you support you.
People and staff in Powergrid were highly educated and well mannered. They were very helpful and cooperative. I have learned a lot from this organization.
Good and excellent work at PGCIL company it is PSU GOOD TO WORK And it is electrical transmission lines company where the power transmission supplies to the state governments.
All in all people need to think before working in PSU's. As the facilities they tell they will provide but it only being enjoyed by the permanent staff.
i have been there for 2 months only, so i learned about how management works and how to manage your work on time. There working culture is pretty decent to work in corporate organization.
Typical day starts at 9 am or earlier in the morning and ends at 6 pm in the evening. The work life balance is poor. Some times work extends till 10 pm.
Adept at completing projs.on schedule. A good pay master. Culmination/merger of employees from difft.cultures and organization resulted in a rich and congenial cosmopolitan but rich homogenous culture. Thus enabling optimum out put by all human resources from grass route to top brass.
I strongly recommend that, you should work hear.you LL get good experience. Most important thing is your job is fully secured and no one can remove you from this company.