Power Mech Projects Ltd

Power Mech Projects Ltd Employee Reviews

Power mech company is management of best for other company and get coprate with employee. I want to chance for best employee in this company. This company get a best chance for going for forgien.
long working hours, no timely payment, no benefits for employs, no future projects, no proper management system, place to learn, less number of projects.
Can learn new things with work hard, opportunity to work independently. good place to improve knowledge. Will learn to work as a team, great place to gain confidence.
No future in company. There are mostly south indian staff in company with no knowledge. Therefore there is a majority of south Indians. Account deptt never support you. Even MD uses bad languages to the staff. No professional development found. They can kicked off you any time , depends on their mind.
There is more scope to learn, work place is very friendly,competitive and challenging.very good management and also good encourage from management.The day begins with very hope and joyful at work place.
Electrical work and instrumentation work learned, then maint point management the work Same main main work is hard I'm enjoyable this electrical and instrumentation work
More Responsible and accountability Target oriented Employee recognition Knowledge sharable Good culture Take care of employees Soft corner Feeling good
Its a very good and supporting company for engineers who was going to job in a core side of mechanical and secure for job which was having all mnc Facilities
As a mechanical engineering graduate working as a Turbine maintenance engineer at 2*600MW Thermal power plant helped to create a strong foundation for my career. It gave me wider exposure to industry Skills acquired:  Analytical thinking.  Teamwork and clear communication.  Leadership ability.  Organizational skills and derailed thinking.  Willing to learn.
For the starting of your career, learning of the knowledge regarding the field equipment's. But very basic salary in very much time of working hours. Best for the learning stage.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Power Mech Projects Ltd?
It's nice to work in Pmpl, you can learn management skilles here, site administration, IR/ER issues, playful environment, directly communicate with top Management, result and fruit oriented company. Main thing employees background checkup done by third party.
Good company For learn, its Rurl Electrification Work , Safty is very good and staff are nice, i did not get any problem in this company but its good for fresher
good company of project operation & maintenance operation department is very friendly calture and each point very easily understanding. solve problem very easily
I am a power plant Electrical maintenance engineer all types motor LT ,HT & switchgears, Feeders control and power drowning good knowledge and 5.5 years Experience in the power plant.
Am working with Power Mech group from last 9 years. This was a great working experience with Power Mech group company's. I had learned a lot in this company which will help me to excel my career growth in future.
1.salary is less compare to experience. 2.good colleages. 3.good work environment. 4.less pay scale. 5.techically sound in work. 6.bad work environment.
Pros
Paid luches
Cons
power mech projects limited is the best company for new comers . workplace culture is best. management culture is also good and also enjoyed part of the job
Hello All, One gets ample experience if they tend to join PMPL. General Shift Good Package Sumptuous food In house project Mentoring Colleagues Bossy regime
This company is awesome, giving full needs to complete job and take well care of staffs.In case of late work they provide food, evening breakfast and also transport.
Pros
Free room and food
Cons
Hoti twelve hours
Power Mech Projects Ltd has a great working environment. We have learnt many thing with other collegues and management. Mnagement is very helpfull.Working at Power Mech Projects Ltd is like Working from home. Company give full freedom to work.
Cons
short hours
here work pressure is too much but we are not secure knowledge in our domain and we have not use upgrade instruments. so we are learn but its is poor quality. No job quality here. Here need an good management and free work place with out pressure in the time of work. here work load is too much so its good but after long years its not good because we solved problems but results not goods.
Pros
good but mostly not a time to free
Cons
yes here we work long hours but result of improvement is no hopefully.