Power Mech Projects Ltd
Power Mech Projects Ltd Employee Review

May 29, 2013
Pros
Morning & Evening Time
Cons
Once or twice in a week for 11 pm to 12pm work
March 11, 2015
Same role
Sr. Supervisor in Stores & Purchase (Current Employee) - HYDERABAD
 Power Mech Project Limited Job Profile (Stores Management)  Maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting stock verification and documentation.  I am working with main function of Stores activities for receipts, Handling, Storage, and Preservation, issuing of materials and maintaining stock in SAP system.  I am also working with HSD (High Speed Diesel) Preservation, issuing of materials and maintaining stock in SAP system.  I am also knowledge about ABC analysis of materials Purchasing, Storing & issuing of materials. Storage Systems  ODC (Over dimension Components) materials directly unloaded near the location  Other materials unloaded as per Store layout with proper identification TAG  Rejected/Damaged materials shall be maintained at separate location.  Shelf life materials not unloaded at open stock yard.  Housekeeping shall be carried out at site and stores to keep healthy work environment  Maintain 5S systems in stores.  Power Mech Project Limited Job Profile (Purchase Management)  Purchasing cost optimization.  Setting up the weekly, monthly, quarterly procurement plan.  Procurement of raw material from national and international market.  Development of alternative local sources for imported raw materials which helps in cost saving.  Purchasing machines with improved technology to increase production.  Planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation, contract negotiations.  Inviting and allotting Vendors.  Implementing systems to avoid situations like over-stocking - more...
November 7, 2019
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Nagpur, Maharashtra
Am working with Power Mech group from last 9 years. This was a great working experience with Power Mech group company's. I had learned a lot in this company which will help me to excel my career growth in future.
September 4, 2019
Same location
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) - Nagpur, Maharashtra
1.salary is less compare to experience. 2.good colleages. 3.good work environment. 4.less pay scale. 5.techically sound in work. 6.bad work environment.
Pros
Paid luches
Cons
  1. Here I have get a chance to learn many things regarding my job responsibilty and management.