Power Mech Projects Ltd

Site Engineer10 reviews
India10 reviews

powerengineerplantprojectfreesalaryknowledgesite

Fun work place

Power mech is the biggest private maintenaice company in india. I have learned lots of thing in my initial carreer. its fun working with the staff and worker. Healthy relation between worker and staff

Good company

Power mech projects limited is one of the best company in India.his company norms and regulations are also good.the company employees many helps with his family medical purpose.

Power Mech Projects Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Rajasthan

There was good place .and company was good they are given first chance to employeers. Good working hours and well travelling and food also good .that company was given salarys every monthly .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over duty

productive only

working Managment is not good, planning of work schedule is also not good. cooperation with staff is also to be improved.

no sportive nature between employees

*There is no Particular time to work. *Best way how to manage my different jobs at one place. *management is not up to the satisfactory. *Relation between co workers is very good. *one should have to work like a animal not like a engineer with smart work. *while learning new unknown things to me regarding power plant.

Pros

nothing

Cons

no particular time period to work

Real fun workplace

1. I learnt how to manage workers, work, time, raw materials. 2. Gaining knowledge in short period. 3. Management is so good and friendly.

Pros

free accomodation

productive

it was pleasure working and learning on the site of sasan. seniors are very helpful. work environment is also very productive.

Pros

good accomodation and food

Cons

hot weather

A Growing Company in construction sector

In PMPL every day is much challenging to me. We have to complete the task which we have been provided by our senior staff. I learned very much here. How to manage manpower, work progress and its control etc. Our management is highly qualified and work loving. And here is no doubt that it is only the reason of growth unlimited. Our Co-workers are very supportive and competitive. Hardest part of my job is to draw time for my personal life. But still i love to work first. Enjoyable part was that when achieve the milestone before target date.

Pros

Accomodation free

Cons

sunday working day

Maintenance & very hard work

Is a very good company to work and There was more opportunity to learn more and work on different types of the fields & executing safety reviews of utility systems.

good Experience and Knowledge

Apart from the salary, my experience was good, and the most enjoyable part of the job was that u actually see the work you have incorporated day by day with lot of hard work to a running thing.

Cons

long hours and tiresome work

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Power Mech Projects Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Mech Projects Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Power Mech Projects Ltd with