Power Mech Projects Ltd logo
Power Mech Projects Ltd

Power Mech Projects Ltd Management reviews

Clear
Work-Life Balance

Am want to work with powermech

Power mech company is management of best for other company and get coprate with employee. I want to chance for best employee in this company. This company get a best chance for going for forgien.

company with no corporate ethics

long working hours, no timely payment, no benefits for employs, no future projects, no proper management system, place to learn, less number of projects.

Entire job process i really enjoyed

There is more scope to learn, work place is very friendly,competitive and challenging.very good management and also good encourage from management.The day begins with very hope and joyful at work place.

Good work at power mech project limited

Electrical work and instrumentation work learned, then maint point management the work Same main main work is hard I'm enjoyable this electrical and instrumentation work

More Responsible and accountability

More Responsible and accountability Target oriented Employee recognition Knowledge sharable Good culture Take care of employees Soft corner Feeling good

Very nice experience

It's nice to work in Pmpl, you can learn management skilles here, site administration, IR/ER issues, playful environment, directly communicate with top Management, result and fruit oriented company. Main thing employees background checkup done by third party.

Review Summary

power mech projects limited is the best company for new comers . workplace culture is best. management culture is also good and also enjoyed part of the job

working

Power Mech Projects Ltd has a great working environment. We have learnt many thing with other collegues and management. Mnagement is very helpfull.Working at Power Mech Projects Ltd is like Working from home. Company give full freedom to work.

Cons

short hours

better but not in best

here work pressure is too much but we are not secure knowledge in our domain and we have not use upgrade instruments. so we are learn but its is poor quality. No job quality here. Here need an good management and free work place with out pressure in the time of work. here work load is too much so its good but after long years its not good because we solved problems but results not goods.

Pros

good but mostly not a time to free

Cons

yes here we work long hours but result of improvement is no hopefully.

Productivity

Company culture as well as productivity is good and healthy,but some how lack the employee welfare.Working culture is good and cooperation from management is also good.

Pros

Non aviability

productive and fun workplace

A day starts with pleasant atmosphere it's an opportunity to know many unknown things. sometimes we stayed for long hours. management is like friendly with good culture colleagues. when time is less with more work it's somewhat hard to complete but we form like a team and complete it with in given time after completing it we had a most enjoyable part.

Nothing specific criteria for joining

I am very dedicated to my work but concern their salary delay process there was different policy eventually there management want that the work force doing work in any circumstances rather they provide rl salary or not

Maintenance manager in power plants

I had learnt everything form PMPL on power sector Operation management , cost reduction , accountability , man power optimization , skill management

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

long hours of working

Average work , good support for sports

Average work execution efficiency, Good support for sports, Not able take decision independently, Employee welfare is fair , Team work is fair, Management is fair

More Fun at Work place

In Completion of Work due less Higher Authority support. Learned How to Work in hardest place. Management is ok. Free type of Work Culture salary Processing two Sites at a time. Enjoyed part of Job -Work completion.

Pros

Free Boarding and lodging

Fun working place

1. Not a typical work place, based on shifts 2. Hardest part of job is satisfying the Managements requirement 3. I have learned, how to understand the maintain the business requirement

Practical & Proffessional

Overall satisfied with our organizations culture & policy.Specifically the safety culture to ensure employees safety at work place.Management is very coperative.

Pros

Performance Incentives

Cons

Leave

My first job, after graduation.

Got into a job soon after the graduation tenure. My duty in this company was to supervise the welding procedures. Intercommunication between welders and Welding Inspectors. Got a very good learning environment with Welding Inspectors.

Pros

Office Timings flexibility.

Cons

Not a well organised company due to poor management.

Workbaised

Here I will just share a little bit of information, like here culture of work and management for every project site is not the same...differs upon locality too

Pros

Liberal to learn new things in limited

For new joiners or freshers this company is best

I am an engineer to control the logistics movement and drivers in this company.This company is very nice for gaining the knowledge . The management is nice and co workers are give most support to us I enjoy my duties and work whole the day

Pros

Accommodation is free

Cons

Daily 12 hours duty

no sportive nature between employees

*There is no Particular time to work. *Best way how to manage my different jobs at one place. *management is not up to the satisfactory. *Relation between co workers is very good. *one should have to work like a animal not like a engineer with smart work. *while learning new unknown things to me regarding power plant.

Pros

nothing

Cons

no particular time period to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Mech Projects Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Power Mech Projects Ltd with