Power Mech Projects Ltd

Power Mech Projects Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

For the starting of your career, learning of the knowledge regarding the field equipment's. But very basic salary in very much time of working hours. Best for the learning stage.
long working hours, no timely payment, no benefits for employs, no future projects, no proper management system, place to learn, less number of projects.
1.salary is less compare to experience. 2.good colleages. 3.good work environment. 4.less pay scale. 5.techically sound in work. 6.bad work environment.
Pros
Paid luches
Cons
This company is awesome, giving full needs to complete job and take well care of staffs.In case of late work they provide food, evening breakfast and also transport.
Pros
Free room and food
Cons
Hoti twelve hours
Power Mech Projects Ltd has a great working environment. We have learnt many thing with other collegues and management. Mnagement is very helpfull.Working at Power Mech Projects Ltd is like Working from home. Company give full freedom to work.
Cons
short hours
here work pressure is too much but we are not secure knowledge in our domain and we have not use upgrade instruments. so we are learn but its is poor quality. No job quality here. Here need an good management and free work place with out pressure in the time of work. here work load is too much so its good but after long years its not good because we solved problems but results not goods.
Pros
good but mostly not a time to free
Cons
yes here we work long hours but result of improvement is no hopefully.
I am very dedicated to my work but concern their salary delay process there was different policy eventually there management want that the work force doing work in any circumstances rather they provide rl salary or not
Enjoyed a lot during my tenure and learnt so many things about work profile and my life too. good working here. and company is going well in its growth. i wish all the best to Powermech Projects
Pros
salary
Cons
I had learnt everything form PMPL on power sector Operation management , cost reduction , accountability , man power optimization , skill management
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long hours of working
Everything is ok , I have ENJOYING the service life , but salary in so late, without this everything is ok, and salary difference between supervisors and engineers.
There was good place .and company was good they are given first chance to employeers. Good working hours and well travelling and food also good .that company was given salarys every monthly .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Over duty
we can work freely ,the motivation and tranning department is super,the managing department is good and i get good working and leading ability from the oraganisation
Pros
free accomadation and food
Cons
Company was good . salary was also good. Working time sometimes goes high . overall good for servicing in that company. some Locations are in rural areas like jharli
Pros
Accomdation
Cons
In Completion of Work due less Higher Authority support. Learned How to Work in hardest place. Management is ok. Free type of Work Culture salary Processing two Sites at a time. Enjoyed part of Job -Work completion.
Pros
Free Boarding and lodging
Cons
working Managment is not good, planning of work schedule is also not good. cooperation with staff is also to be improved.
I am an engineer to control the logistics movement and drivers in this company.This company is very nice for gaining the knowledge . The management is nice and co workers are give most support to us I enjoy my duties and work whole the day
Pros
Accommodation is free
Cons
Daily 12 hours duty
It was good learning Experience for Freshers I Know how to work in pressurized conditions i have gained experience in Planning & execution also.
Pros
Free Accomodation
Cons
1. I learnt how to manage workers, work, time, raw materials. 2. Gaining knowledge in short period. 3. Management is so good and friendly.
Pros
free accomodation
Cons
I worked in the condition monitoring department. Here I improved my technical skills and also i learned different things in all the departments i.e., in mechanical maintenance, cutting, welding, management issues etc... The most important thing i learned here is that how to move with my workers and how to complete the work with in time.
Pros
Freedom to do any work, No departmental feelings
Cons
Long duty hours, No in time salary
at the time of hydro of is a typical day at work but me and my team work properly with enjoyment i want this tyep of job and the hardest part of my job is reconcelation of materail with our contecter
Pros
free accommodation
Cons
Mix of young & senior level employees a team of go getters. Long working hours but never felt tried always we set target higher then previews
Pros
free leave