Power Mech Projects Ltd

India116 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

powerengineerplantprojectfreesalaryknowledgesite

Productive fun and good working culture

Good experience working in the organisation.. working atmosphere is good.They provide food and transport facility and organise games for entertainment

No personal and professional life balance

Good for the freshers , Company benifits are different from person to person.You wouldn't get your increment or promotion according to your work.Management only cares about their work not for the employees.

Pros

Can have good experience and knowledge about company politics

Cons

You have to work according to clients timing even if you are working 24hrs in plant.

Power Mech Projects Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

Terrible

Waste for professional engineerNo professional peoplemore politicsunskilled management peopleno proper salaryno overtime but we have to work 24hrs

company with no corporate ethics

long working hours, no timely payment, no benefits for employs, no future projects, no proper management system, place to learn, less number of projects.

Good for the learning of field knowledge and experience

For the starting of your career, learning of the knowledge regarding the field equipment's. But very basic salary in very much time of working hours. Best for the learning stage.

Growth is less

1.salary is less compare to experience. 2.good colleages. 3.good work environment. 4.less pay scale. 5.techically sound in work. 6.bad work environment.

Pros

Paid luches

Cons

This company is awesome, giving full needs to complete job and take well care of staffs.In case of late work they provide food, evening breakfast and also transport.

Pros

Free room and food

Cons

Hoti twelve hours

working

Power Mech Projects Ltd has a great working environment. We have learnt many thing with other collegues and management. Mnagement is very helpfull.Working at Power Mech Projects Ltd is like Working from home. Company give full freedom to work.

Cons

short hours

better but not in best

here work pressure is too much but we are not secure knowledge in our domain and we have not use upgrade instruments. so we are learn but its is poor quality. No job quality here. Here need an good management and free work place with out pressure in the time of work. here work load is too much so its good but after long years its not good because we solved problems but results not goods.

Pros

good but mostly not a time to free

Cons

yes here we work long hours but result of improvement is no hopefully.

Nothing specific criteria for joining

I am very dedicated to my work but concern their salary delay process there was different policy eventually there management want that the work force doing work in any circumstances rather they provide rl salary or not

Power Mech Projects Pvt Ltd

Enjoyed a lot during my tenure and learnt so many things about work profile and my life too. good working here. and company is going well in its growth. i wish all the best to Powermech Projects

Pros

salary

Cons

Average work , good support for sports

Average work execution efficiency, Good support for sports, Not able take decision independently, Employee welfare is fair , Team work is fair, Management is fair

Everything is ok , I have ENJOYING the service life , but salary in so late, without this everything is ok, and salary difference between supervisors and engineers.

Rajasthan

There was good place .and company was good they are given first chance to employeers. Good working hours and well travelling and food also good .that company was given salarys every monthly .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Over duty

productivity and fun work place

we can work freely ,the motivation and tranning department is super,the managing department is good and i get good working and leading ability from the oraganisation

Pros

free accomadation and food

Productive & knolwledge gathring job

Company was good . salary was also good. Working time sometimes goes high . overall good for servicing in that company. some Locations are in rural areas like jharli

Pros

Accomdation

More Fun at Work place

In Completion of Work due less Higher Authority support. Learned How to Work in hardest place. Management is ok. Free type of Work Culture salary Processing two Sites at a time. Enjoyed part of Job -Work completion.

Pros

Free Boarding and lodging

productive only

working Managment is not good, planning of work schedule is also not good. cooperation with staff is also to be improved.

For new joiners or freshers this company is best

I am an engineer to control the logistics movement and drivers in this company.This company is very nice for gaining the knowledge . The management is nice and co workers are give most support to us I enjoy my duties and work whole the day

Pros

Accommodation is free

Cons

Daily 12 hours duty

First Experiance

It was good learning Experience for Freshers I Know how to work in pressurized conditions i have gained experience in Planning & execution also.

Pros

Free Accomodation

Real fun workplace

1. I learnt how to manage workers, work, time, raw materials. 2. Gaining knowledge in short period. 3. Management is so good and friendly.

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Power Mech Projects Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Power Mech Projects Ltd with

• Power Mech Projects Ltd
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?