Power Mech Projects Ltd

Power Mech Projects Ltd Employee Reviews

Power mech company is management of best for other company and get coprate with employee. I want to chance for best employee in this company. This company get a best chance for going for forgien.
company i am working is very good company and the values given to the engineer is very good and friends with other staff is very friendly nature and doing work in a cooperative manner and the branch managers any dy managers are also friendly in nature there are very good persons and one thing is most important thing is salary there are giving is not suitable work and work pressure is also more than they are giving so it becomes problem so i want to resign and searching for new jobs.
Pros
free lunch and room and travelling also free
Cons
long hours of work
1.Good experience to work at most prestigeous projects of india/asia.2.Working with large workmen ship more than 200 nos.3.Worked with great experienced foreman,&technical person.4.Learnt good experience in heavy ratating equipment, turbine ,generators& static equipments.
Apart from the salary, my experience was good, and the most enjoyable part of the job was that u actually see the work you have incorporated day by day with lot of hard work to a running thing.
Cons
long hours and tiresome work
work was good because it will be very use full for future. management just okay. co-worker were good and help full in work.my job duration for day is 14 hours. my most enjoyable part is i learn lot of thing about industries.
It's gives good productivity knowledge skills & how to get the goals achievements in future.
 Working as an Engineer with Power Mech Projects Ltd. In 1200MW Power Project at Balco site. In execution of Rotary Parts of Boiler and cooling tower work.
Cons
12 hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Power Mech Projects Ltd?