Power Mech Projects Ltd

Power Mech Projects Ltd Employee Reviews

Power mech company is management of best for other company and get coprate with employee. I want to chance for best employee in this company. This company get a best chance for going for forgien.
it was pleasure working and learning on the site of sasan. seniors are very helpful. work environment is also very productive.
Pros
good accomodation and food
Cons
hot weather
Its a good learning experience to starters.I have gained hands of experience in work execution,planning and dealing with customers and in meetings.Management does not treat the staff respectfully.
Pros
snacks
Cons
no work life balance
i have learned here about boiler working, its intergral piping work, how integral piping works and ints importance. i saw here a good example of bad management. the hardest part of my job is that i give my 100% to achive the goal according to planning but got low salary af 2 or 3 months
Pros
free housing facility
Cons
long hours up to 16 hours
we learn new things per day. if we talk about management, it is very effective and supportive.our co workers are always dedicated to their duties.
Pros
friendly working envirement.
Cons
long working hour.
Team work Good cooperation from Management Dubai trip is most enjoyable part of the job Security issue at Yemen is the hardest part of the job
i have learned more&more of my job as a safety supervisor it is a every employee,management responsibility to look over their safety we enjoyed a lot with over client by taking part in HSE activities workers are fully followed a health&safety policy and compliences of govt rules&regulations and good house keeping are maintained at work places giving training to workers how to operate fire extingushers
Pros
there was a free food&accmodation
Cons
6to8hours
 Power Mech Project Limited Job Profile (Stores Management)  Maintaining the stock of material without any variance by conducting stock verification and documentation.  I am working with main function of Stores activities for receipts, Handling, Storage, and Preservation, issuing of materials and maintaining stock in SAP system.  I am also working with HSD (High Speed Diesel) Preservation, issuing of materials and maintaining stock in SAP system.  I am also knowledge about ABC analysis of materials Purchasing, Storing & issuing of materials. Storage Systems  ODC (Over dimension Components) materials directly unloaded near the location  Other materials unloaded as per Store layout with proper identification TAG  Rejected/Damaged materials shall be maintained at separate location.  Shelf life materials not unloaded at open stock yard.  Housekeeping shall be carried out at site and stores to keep healthy work environment  Maintain 5S systems in stores.  Power Mech Project Limited Job Profile (Purchase Management)  Purchasing cost optimization.  Setting up the weekly, monthly, quarterly procurement plan.  Procurement of raw material from national and international market.  Development of alternative local sources for imported raw materials which helps in cost saving.  Purchasing machines with improved technology to increase production.  Planning and budgeting of purchase functions, involving cost estimation, contract negotiations.  Inviting and allotting Vendors.  Implementing systems to avoid situations like over-stocking - more...
In PMPL every day is much challenging to me. We have to complete the task which we have been provided by our senior staff. I learned very much here. How to manage manpower, work progress and its control etc. Our management is highly qualified and work loving. And here is no doubt that it is only the reason of growth unlimited. Our Co-workers are very supportive and competitive. Hardest part of my job is to draw time for my personal life. But still i love to work first. Enjoyable part was that when achieve the milestone before target date.
Pros
Accomodation free
Cons
sunday working day
Frist day of my job was very much typical day at work As A fresher i gain much knowledge of generator & turbine I learn how to handle worker in company and manage to time It was very much enjoyable to work with my co-workers
Pros
Free accomadation
Cons
14hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Power Mech Projects Ltd?
To secure a challenging position in the finance field that will efficiently utilize acquired expertise with future growth potentials.
In this Company , I am worked as a hr recruiter , i handled the two or more site with in the same time so that's why i gain lot of knowledge regarding how to maintain the employees , and time management
Pros
Decision making authority
Cons
not possible to in one site
my carrier started here i started to learn about power plant here my co working staff and my manager are so co operative and warm welcoming persons
Pros
free lunches, free tours
Cons
The project was carried out under NTPC for Bharath Heavy Electrical Ltd. Most cost and time effective with coordination of Client as well as sub contract departments.
Is a very good company to work and There was more opportunity to learn more and work on different types of the fields & executing safety reviews of utility systems.
Develop strategies to evaluate precision and accuracy of analytical equipment, tests & measurements and production equipment. Troubleshoot and resolve problems relating to quality control aspects. Lead, direct and assist technical, professional staff n measuring and testing a product or a service. Tabulate and document data relating to products, processes, materials, its qualities and reliabilities. Research, study, compile and prepare material on quality control activities, processes and procedures. Train staff, technicians on the aspects of quality control activities.
Pros
Free lunch
I am working as mill & fan maintenance engineer in m/s power mech projects ltd at maithon power limited...
Its a power plant construction company it is a service sector i have 10 years experience in this organization in preparation of service tax returns and filing
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
No holidays even sunday also Long working hours (13 to 16 hours per day)
Pros
Free accomidation only
Cons
Nice & good company,management was very good at learning,co-oparating,I learned alot here technically
typical day of my work is 2nd of every month,due to construction field i have seen many positive ,negative role i.e how to behave or be with others either he known or unknown person,hard work of my job is controlling the day to day manpower with out effecting the work.