Power Mech Projects Ltd

Power Mech Projects Ltd Employee Reviews

Power mech company is management of best for other company and get coprate with employee. I want to chance for best employee in this company. This company get a best chance for going for forgien.
Excellent man-management, time management, leadership skills.• Implementing additional safety or operational circuits to ensure compliance of safe and sound technical practices for the smooth functioning of the plant.
Pros
Free Accomodation
Cons
Long hour duty
Power Mech is good company to have experience, and also the co-workers were good. but i could not work there because of my health. The work hour were mostly more than 12 hours. Even on Sunday too.
Cons
Had to work more than 12 hour even on Sunday.
It is some what hard to manage in the billing period to NTPC management good and encourages skills well work minded to deal with the NTPC officials at the construction site
This company take important role in my career.I got best experience in this company.
 To study/understand structural drawings and monthly planning.  Team member of preparing method statement and sequence.  Suggesting the best suitable design in line with the estimation, available stock and structural analysis.  Coordinating with fabricators /clients for any changes  Coordinating with purchase department for understand the new products/hardware to use.  Giving direction, coaching and helping the team members to achieve success.  Delegating the work to the team leaders and the draftsman & monitor and take necessary accountability to get result.  Checking the drawings / work orders with reference to the survey approved shop drawings.  Ensuring that all copies are distributed to the concerned departments.  To support in extrusion design towards the product development.  Checking and Inspection of columns verticality and Elevation and pedestals spacing.  Inspection of welding taking test of welders for positions 1G, 2G, 3G, 4G and 6G.  Inspection of NDT and RT tests on the welding.
Pros
free food
Cons
Night Hault
Periodic follow ups with workers for fulfillment of objectives and verification of the tasks performed to attain a standard. The safety of the workers is ensured. The daily report progress is noted and submitted to the higher authority
Cons
1.Good Management & Team work 2.International taxation issues resolved 3.Proposal of Sap installation
enjoining the work,management s poor ,co workers better, qa/qc &welding inspection,
Pros
pay food
Cons
i have learned how to manage my work schedule management was always supportive and stood by my side in what ever help i require to complete the work and other things. pleasant and cheerful helpful co-workers
Pros
free lunchs and accomdation
Cons
short breaks, health etc
I learned a lot in working of 2 years at power mech projects limited.The management is quite comfortable to work
Pros
extra leaves
Cons
double shifts
PMPL is head contractor in CGPL,a tata power company in gujarat looking after maintenance and shut down activity of boiler,turbine esp and auxilaries
Pros
nominal fooding charge, free accomodation
Cons
long and hectic schedule
I have prepared monthly plan and submitted to client. But it was delayed of Material and euipments by company.At end of the month management provided the Materials,euipment tried to finsh the plan by staying 72hrs continously in the site achieved the target. It most hardest timeperiod and achieved intime.
Cons
72 hrs
Recommending and implementing safe workplace policies and procedures. Good interpersonal, presentation, and training skills with proven ability to interact effectively with technicians and management at all levels. Effective implementation of HSE management procedures.
My first company Most memorable days was came in my life after join in this company
Here I have get a chance to learn many things regarding my job responsibilty and management.
Pros
Morning & Evening Time
Cons
Once or twice in a week for 11 pm to 12pm work
working with this company gave good experience.When our CMD is beside while i am working.Learned good things about work and hoe to co ordinate with my co employees.Management is so cooperative with us and being very much helpful with each other.My co worker are very jovial with and being very cooperative with me.Doing whole work in one day.Every day is my Enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
lunch, snaks free
Cons
yes 2 hours more duity.
learned lot of thing about management.management is goodco workers are very supportivehardest part of job to go 13th floor (95 mtrs) by stairs when sometimes lift does not operate.
Learned many thing regarding Stores management, Machinery & Parts, Co-workers are cooperative etc.I work here as a Senior Supervisor for Stores and Purchase Dept. and SAP Work.
Pros
convinience and other benefits
Cons
08 hrs
I earned valuble knowledge regards my job, which i could not get by my studiesNo proper managementFirendly & Helping natureWorking hours 10hours per dayWhen completion of my job without any pending
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no proper management
company i am working is very good company and the values given to the engineer is very good and friends with other staff is very friendly nature and doing work in a cooperative manner and the branch managers any dy managers are also friendly in nature there are very good persons and one thing is most important thing is salary there are giving is not suitable work and work pressure is also more than they are giving so it becomes problem so i want to resign and searching for new jobs.The work we are doing is very very useful to our future
Pros
free lunch and room and travelling also free
Cons
long hours of work