Powerweave Software Services Pvt. Ltd

Powerweave Software Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

As per my process I enjoyed working with my team as their where so helpfull. All my team member as well tl and my manager. There supported me in all my bad times special my tl and manager. Their all helped me
Cons
With hard work and long term plan you can grow, with in house training to update yourself. Also some or the other event organised by HR team to motivate the staff, with all festive celebrated in style.
Pros
Sat & Sun weekly off is great
Cons
Most opportunities only in night shift
Friendly environment Normal work flow Good company Night shift only available Compulsory follow rules and regulations Above 1000 people working in this company
I was fortunate to be a part of such a competitive, friendly, enthusiastic workforce culture where I learnt many things by myself and from my seniors.
Good environment, approachable leaders, hr team is amaizing. Job and task needs to be completed the same day, flexibility in break timings, good people to work with.
- Powerweave is a IT software company - Growth opportunity - Good salary - Friendly environment - Supportive staff - Easy to reach at the job location
Good company to work for freshers if one is comfortable in night shifts.Company doesn't have day shifts at all.Overall good experience to work and learn.
Management in the company give post to there favourite people so i feel very bad as one who is really capable and deserving is not getting any post there
Promotion industry good to work, learnt so many things new things. The manager and team leaders are too cool, ready to help at any time and providing knowledge whenever require. they are so much helpful
Friendly atmosphere, always nightshift, less recognized by leaders , did all the work done, wait back for complete work. After that you get nothing by anyone.
Cons
Long hours, not good at appraisal period
I am working in Powerweave aka Ets Express Inc. since 2 and half years. Here I work for US night shift from 9 pm to 6 am. There are many processes going on like Graphic designers, collection, Order management, Technical support etc. Annually there are sports and games played in the month of December, monthly pizza party. No paid leaves except sick leaves but there are lots of holidays for festival in a year which are celebrated in US. I feel management is self seeking, no good hike, no personal holidays, no transportation.
Pros
Monthly free small party, Annual Sports
Cons
14 - 15 hours of working (April to July)
Very good environment for work. And you can see lot of people who have been very busy with work. Many friends saying that I have already joined there with good pkg.
Good working condition along with good team mate, superior and manager. A industry were self motivation and sinior support is must as we have to work online so until job is completed we have to strech irrespective of time.
Cons
Long working hours, no transport facility even at night
It has indeed been a great pleasure working and being associated with an organization like Powerweave.I have really learned a lot individually and professionally so I am thankful to all my seniors with whom I have learned and always been such a good support for me during my work.
I have been working at Powerweave full-time (More than 1.5 years) Work environment is very good, supportive environment. CEO is very knowledgeable, supports new ideas and is great motivator.
Pros
Canteen Facility, Co-operative HR team, Friendly colleagues, Good company for a fresher, Good work culture
Cons
No Transport facility
Enjoying working here. Good environment, supporting staff, good infrastructure. Nice management, lot of work to do here, never feel bored. Salary is given in time, that the key of this company.
* New things to learn. * Solution from Seniors * Friendly environment * Fun activities done to reduce stress * Management needs to be more open to the agents.
Cons
Salary dates
Flexibility of work and guidance, best experts of the industry. Good for learning as a fresher, too much exposure to new technology but self learning only key to learn.
Powerweave is an growing organisation. the management is helpful and the work culture is good. they serve clients from UK and US.
Good people and place to work .. Fun but there are lots things that change make it even great place to work.. The day start in night and end in mornings.. The best part are people in the company
o Developed idea to follow maintenance requests through the web-enabled system to simplify webmaster functions. o Oversee the implementation of ERP project including provide solutions , implementation/ roll out and software & hardware infrastructure at multiple locations.