PP International School

PP International School Employee Reviews

India3 reviews

Pathetic work environment

Not good for anyone. They don’t value the employees. They can easily throw you out and hire new people on low wages. This place totally changed my mind perspective of a school to be a business dealing place where the offer letter is even not given on the name of school, rather on a private company with is also a business of owner.

Pros

Casual dress code

Cons

No leave on govt holidays, Can even call on Sunday. No fixed salary date, may give even after 15 of next month. Long working hours, Stay-back with no allowance, Workload 24*7 .

Bad management

Bad management no professionalism, toxic working environment, extreme work pressure no job security lots and lots of politics the chairman and the principal are sadistic

Pros

Cons

Lifestyle imbalance

PP International School insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Got multiple opportunities to learn latest techology and chance to inculcate in in education

school gave me a platform where I got a chance to learn while teaching.Workshops on latest technology was given from time to time. It helped in technology adaptation and its formulation in education. Actually, teaching was fun there. And management was very supportive.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

timmings

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PP International School?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PP International School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PP International School with