PPD

PPD Employee Reviews

Work environment is better. Lot of fun activities

I had a good experience. Team was good. Fun activities are good. Knowledge sharing sessions are half day. Utilizating the resources is not systematic.

I don't have any concerns

Very good company to start as fresher and will get more opportunities to explore more. Good part is work environment and supporting management. Overall it's good.

Good

Good work life balance , Awesome employee ethics and culture Good training programs Need to improve the infrastructure and facilities...................

Very Good

Overall Good experience about salary, promotions, work life balance, career growth, management, facilities and location. Working procedure standard and quality.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Learned how to code and work with a team. I was part of a project that helped with clinical trials and tested out different codes that regulated company guidelines.

Very good company.

Work life balance is one of the priority of management. I love working with ppd. They have weekly once work from home policy and always there will be one or the another employ engagement activities in office. Stress level of work is very low.

Productive Place

Working for PPD projects is a wonderful experience I have been receiving. Company focuses on innovation and continuously thrives for success by implementing new technologies.

Good working environment

Enjoyed working with PPD. Good upper management. It is a very busy, hustle and bustle working environment. Workload is heavy and rewarding. Benefits are really good compared to most companies. Overall I enjoy the work and the people.

Productive and Fun Place

World best CRO leading in India, workplace culture is also good. I have learned a lot in this company as this was my first company to work with. Management is also very good.

Working at PPD

Feels great to work here. Feels like at right place. Opportunity to work on new activities. Work Life balance. Helpful team. Great Mamager. Good work environment.

Pros

Good Team

Cons

Not yet found

Jobs at PPD

See more jobs

Good for Growth and elarning

good company for long-term growth and learning opportunities. Also, the salary package is structured in such a way that even though you may get less in hand but in fact, you save a little more.

Good work culture; work life balance; job security

Working in this company for quite some time. The good aspect of working here is that it offers good career growth or lateral movement which helps in building different skill set. The management is good and supportive. The work cuture is great and PPD work process is also good.

Pros

Career opportunities; supportive management; work life balance; ample leaves

Cons

No Subsidised lunch for staff; increments could be better

People feel proud to be part of this company

This is the fastest growing company in India. The Work environment of this company is very good. People feel proud to be part of this company. And because of many branches of this company across the world, it gives a platform to show talent and enhance your ability.

Fine in regards of Work

I would like give a small concern, even though employees work or not try to respect them, because they are well educated than the managers.Please don't disrespect them.

Pros

Outing

productive place to work

It is best place to work in India.It has provided me space to grow myself from CRA II to Senior manager. It has got industry leading capabilities.It has got best training in industry.

average

good place but less pay and bad management. Ideas are not welcome, no option to grow, you remain stuck to a particular job so a mixed experience I had during my stay.

Good work culture

Company is really good and having nice work culture. It is present in many countries. Salary is not competitive. And work load is more on employees. LEARNING WAS OKAY. Management is not very good.

Remote Site Monitor

PPD is a Good company to learn new things. Management is highly supportive towards employs, they will recognise all your efforts and provide their appreciations on your hard work.

Pros

Good Company to settle

Cons

No Cons

Developing, productive, supportive

I love working with PPD. Supportive management,growth and career development. Good salary. Nice working atmosphere. Jun workplace. All basic amenities.

Work is Fun

Work is fun if you love it. It has provided me opportunities to grow personally and professionally. It has helped me to manage stress, multitasking and gudied me to take right decisions at the right time. I love my work and enjoy working.

Prodcutive and Employee friend

Very productive and professional growth oriented. Employee oriented and very healthy culture. One of the best CRO. Very balanced for both professional and personnel.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PPD with