PPSC

Working at PPSC: Latest PPSC Reviews

good group of people

Easy going physicians who were great to work with. Staff and nurses were a great team. Everyone got along and got things done. Most positions were PRN so no guarantee of hours. No benefits but not an issue for me.

Pros

short days mostly

Cons

no guarantee hours

Productive and fun workplace

Choose a job that you like and you will not have to work a day of your life I am fond to work with ppsc as good workplace and creative,productive,learning experience as a academic tenure so that I excel my career in academics and education

Interesting

Was an interesting place to work, but a lot of changes that were not discussed prior to hiring. Management lacks integrity and trust. Great team members and learning experience.

fun to help star

worked 9-6 answering phones for personal customer service to set up equipment over the phone. helped to start this company from contract to partime to full-time.

Pros

family enviroment

Cons

not long enough lunches

Hard work but satisfying

There were no typical days at work,as production progressed the parameters changed I learned to always expect the unexpected and deal with it Management were very professional. Co-workers were very much a team. Keeping track of all the pipe movement during different procesing stages. Meeting Deadlines

Pros

Job satisfaction

Cons

Exhausting

very stressful

over the phone cpap and bipap set ups. enjoyed the people who i worked next to

Pros

good money

Cons

long stressful hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPSC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PPSC