Practo Technologies

• Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job

Productive and fun

Slow paced, highly rewarding for sales deals closed but low salary. These are the pros and cons working here. But the learning curve is high. This is the place where I really learnt to sell here.

It was really a great oppertunity working with practo but due to some internal politics of few employs

If this employ level internal politics is not there then it's a wonderful place to work, the salarey and the incentives were as promised and the work life balance is there .

They don't care about the members who are working with them

I have been working here since 1.8 years and still I am on third party payroll and have got 0 increment/basic salary hike. The thing which increases here is the stress and pressure i.e never appreciated.

Fast paced

It is really challenging to work and brings the best out of you. It is fast paced and have to keep up with it to grow along with the company. Good package and incentives. WFH

Pros

Good package

Cons

6 day's working

Nice exposure for career

Very good salaried and team work spacious , target basis should run on day to day as an activity . good knowledge and vital connections for useful contacts.

Fun at workplace

Good working environment with our team mates & we have quarterly team outing. Every year we have annual celebration of company. And one good thing is there is no dress culture. Overall good experience.

Worst Management

They are not aware how to keep all the staff happy.worst work.keeping less staff and gives more work. Management does not know how to handle different teams.

Company is productive but the timimgs of shifts are odd

Company's policy is nice and has a good working environment. But the shift timings are odd and quite difficult to manage. No cab facility and the leaves are less

Pros

Shift timings

Cons

Practo- The pioneer of my career

Practo is one the best companies to work with. The work culture is very flexible and employee friendly. My career started from here so I had a lot to learn. Would definitely recommend Practo!

Nice

Overall it is okay okay not that great to say anything, no growth and there is no proper salary hike in this company. It is overall a difficult platform

Decent Company to work for

Firstly, Practo provides a great working culture for its employees which helps them to maintain transparency and employee engagement. Secondly, I would like to advise Practo that Timing is everything. It’s the one thing that can give companies a competitive advantage.The Top management needs to rethink their pricing strategies for their products as many players have entered the market.

Pros

Cool environment, lot to learn, Quarterly parties

Cons

They have stopped providing free snacks and cold drinks

great place to work

even though the company is a startup,it is a great place to work. their salary package and benefits are good but work life balance isn't great. Since it is a startup you get to learn a lot of new things.

Great sales guys and collaborative team culture

Great sales guys and collaborative team culture. Sales targets are increased every quarter. Awesome place to start of one's career if interested in sales.

Excellent Work Place with freedom to explore

Sharp learning curve with opportunities to try out new projects and gain new skill sets Toughest yet the most enjoyable part is to digitize the healthcare ecosystem. Working with the Top management is always energising

Pros

Good Culture

Good for freshers

Good for freshers , Initially incentives were good but now they have made that so tough to grab it. Company need to change the selling style , and give some extra care for sales people .

Pros

Good nice people

Cons

Upper management need to learn skill

Fun workplace

The culture takes a little getting used to. If your goals and achievements are known then you have a better chance in getting things done. Overall a good place to work.

Territory Manager

Sales of CRM to doctors,which effectively manages the schedule of doctors.Sales process follows from effective Lead management to Potential Customer.

Good Incentives and friendly atmosphere

Practo is a good organization for freshers to learn and explore.Its a very young company with some great leaders on board.It is very different from a typical sales firm.They appreciate open culture.

Decent organization and a good place for freshers.

A typical day starts with a daily huddle,where the team discusses the problems faced by the sales persons. A agenda for the day is decided and people head for the meetings. Learned about people management.

Good work culture and learning environment.

Working with practo is a wonderful journey, where I start my day with pulling reports and taking huddles to the team and also setting up daily goals. From the time being promoted Floor lead and Team lead, have scaled u my skills technically and team management skills. Hardest part of the job, I would like to say every job is challenging and we have ready to accept the challenge and be open to lean and upgrade my skills. Every moment and every work I do, I enjoy and love my profile and do with 100% efforts and dedication.

Great place to work but very plasmic

Good work environment but the work was plasmic and the requirements used to come from different directions. Great learning in a design and product driven environment

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

No clarity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Practo Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Practo Technologies with