Practo Technologies
Practo Technologies Employee Review

Decent Company to work for

April 18, 2018
Firstly, Practo provides a great working culture for its employees which helps them to maintain transparency and employee engagement. Secondly, I would like to advise Practo that Timing is everything. It’s the one thing that can give companies a competitive advantage.The Top management needs to rethink their pricing strategies for their products as many players have entered the market.
Pros
Cool environment, lot to learn, Quarterly parties
Cons
They have stopped providing free snacks and cold drinks
May 14, 2016
Same roleSame location
Customer success manager (Current Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
I have learned a lot in this 10 months of my experience with Practo Technologies. I am extremely thankful for the opportunities that came across me . I have learned to manage myself and be strong in all the situations .I grew with the new challenges that came across me every day . Be bold and fearless is one more thing that have learned to get the work dont from others and take decision and make it right.In this Period I have Interacted with 200+ doctors and Helped them to implement the software in their practice successfully.
October 14, 2019
Same location
Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
They are not aware how to keep all the staff happy.worst work.keeping less staff and gives more work. Management does not know how to handle different teams.
June 17, 2019
Same location
Executive - Order Management Team (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Company's policy is nice and has a good working environment. But the shift timings are odd and quite difficult to manage. No cab facility and the leaves are less
Pros
Shift timings
Cons