Practo Technologies
Practo Technologies Employee Review

Good work culture and learning environment.

May 21, 2017
Working with practo is a wonderful journey, where I start my day with pulling reports and taking huddles to the team and also setting up daily goals. From the time being promoted Floor lead and Team lead, have scaled u my skills technically and team management skills. Hardest part of the job, I would like to say every job is challenging and we have ready to accept the challenge and be open to lean and upgrade my skills. Every moment and every work I do, I enjoy and love my profile and do with 100% efforts and dedication.
May 11, 2019
Same role
Team Leader - Operations (Current Employee) - Bangalore Urban, Karnataka
Practo is one the best companies to work with. The work culture is very flexible and employee friendly. My career started from here so I had a lot to learn. Would definitely recommend Practo!
October 14, 2019
Same location
Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
They are not aware how to keep all the staff happy.worst work.keeping less staff and gives more work. Management does not know how to handle different teams.
June 17, 2019
Same location
Executive - Order Management Team (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Company's policy is nice and has a good working environment. But the shift timings are odd and quite difficult to manage. No cab facility and the leaves are less
Pros
Shift timings
Cons
  1. Good work culture and learning environment.