Practo Technologies

Practo Technologies Employee Reviews

Slow paced, highly rewarding for sales deals closed but low salary. These are the pros and cons working here. But the learning curve is high. This is the place where I really learnt to sell here.
It is really challenging to work and brings the best out of you. It is fast paced and have to keep up with it to grow along with the company. Good package and incentives. WFH
Pros
Good package
Cons
6 day's working
Very good salaried and team work spacious , target basis should run on day to day as an activity . good knowledge and vital connections for useful contacts.
Good working environment with our team mates & we have quarterly team outing. Every year we have annual celebration of company. And one good thing is there is no dress culture. Overall good experience.
They are not aware how to keep all the staff happy.worst work.keeping less staff and gives more work. Management does not know how to handle different teams.
Company's policy is nice and has a good working environment. But the shift timings are odd and quite difficult to manage. No cab facility and the leaves are less
Pros
Shift timings
Cons
Practo is one the best companies to work with. The work culture is very flexible and employee friendly. My career started from here so I had a lot to learn. Would definitely recommend Practo!
Overall it is okay okay not that great to say anything, no growth and there is no proper salary hike in this company. It is overall a difficult platform
Firstly, Practo provides a great working culture for its employees which helps them to maintain transparency and employee engagement. Secondly, I would like to advise Practo that Timing is everything. It’s the one thing that can give companies a competitive advantage.The Top management needs to rethink their pricing strategies for their products as many players have entered the market.
Pros
Cool environment, lot to learn, Quarterly parties
Cons
They have stopped providing free snacks and cold drinks
even though the company is a startup,it is a great place to work. their salary package and benefits are good but work life balance isn't great. Since it is a startup you get to learn a lot of new things.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Practo Technologies?
Great sales guys and collaborative team culture. Sales targets are increased every quarter. Awesome place to start of one's career if interested in sales.
Sharp learning curve with opportunities to try out new projects and gain new skill sets Toughest yet the most enjoyable part is to digitize the healthcare ecosystem. Working with the Top management is always energising
Pros
Good Culture
Good for freshers , Initially incentives were good but now they have made that so tough to grab it. Company need to change the selling style , and give some extra care for sales people .
Pros
Good nice people
Cons
Upper management need to learn skill
The culture takes a little getting used to. If your goals and achievements are known then you have a better chance in getting things done. Overall a good place to work.
Sales of CRM to doctors,which effectively manages the schedule of doctors.Sales process follows from effective Lead management to Potential Customer.
Practo is a good organization for freshers to learn and explore.Its a very young company with some great leaders on board.It is very different from a typical sales firm.They appreciate open culture.
A typical day starts with a daily huddle,where the team discusses the problems faced by the sales persons. A agenda for the day is decided and people head for the meetings. Learned about people management.
Working with practo is a wonderful journey, where I start my day with pulling reports and taking huddles to the team and also setting up daily goals. From the time being promoted Floor lead and Team lead, have scaled u my skills technically and team management skills. Hardest part of the job, I would like to say every job is challenging and we have ready to accept the challenge and be open to lean and upgrade my skills. Every moment and every work I do, I enjoy and love my profile and do with 100% efforts and dedication.
Good work environment but the work was plasmic and the requirements used to come from different directions. Great learning in a design and product driven environment
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
No clarity
management , work culture as well as pay structure of practo is nice. its just lot of travelling a pressure from the company regarding targets is very much.
Bad company , never thinks bout employees. No perks , no salary , no job security. No appraisal , they will just fool the employees and nothing else. Worst HR ever.