Practo Technologies

Practo Technologies Culture reviews

Good working environment with our team mates & we have quarterly team outing. Every year we have annual celebration of company. And one good thing is there is no dress culture. Overall good experience.
They are not aware how to keep all the staff happy.worst work.keeping less staff and gives more work. Management does not know how to handle different teams.
Practo is one the best companies to work with. The work culture is very flexible and employee friendly. My career started from here so I had a lot to learn. Would definitely recommend Practo!
Firstly, Practo provides a great working culture for its employees which helps them to maintain transparency and employee engagement. Secondly, I would like to advise Practo that Timing is everything. It’s the one thing that can give companies a competitive advantage.The Top management needs to rethink their pricing strategies for their products as many players have entered the market.
Pros
Cool environment, lot to learn, Quarterly parties
Cons
They have stopped providing free snacks and cold drinks
Great sales guys and collaborative team culture. Sales targets are increased every quarter. Awesome place to start of one's career if interested in sales.
Sharp learning curve with opportunities to try out new projects and gain new skill sets Toughest yet the most enjoyable part is to digitize the healthcare ecosystem. Working with the Top management is always energising
Pros
Good Culture
The culture takes a little getting used to. If your goals and achievements are known then you have a better chance in getting things done. Overall a good place to work.
Practo is a good organization for freshers to learn and explore.Its a very young company with some great leaders on board.It is very different from a typical sales firm.They appreciate open culture.
A typical day starts with a daily huddle,where the team discusses the problems faced by the sales persons. A agenda for the day is decided and people head for the meetings. Learned about people management.
Working with practo is a wonderful journey, where I start my day with pulling reports and taking huddles to the team and also setting up daily goals. From the time being promoted Floor lead and Team lead, have scaled u my skills technically and team management skills. Hardest part of the job, I would like to say every job is challenging and we have ready to accept the challenge and be open to lean and upgrade my skills. Every moment and every work I do, I enjoy and love my profile and do with 100% efforts and dedication.
management , work culture as well as pay structure of practo is nice. its just lot of travelling a pressure from the company regarding targets is very much.
1 of the very fast paced but employee friendly company as of now. Learnt how to manage day to day schedule, cold calls, negotiation, convincing skills.
Pros
Awesome work culture
Cons
No fixed timing
Practo is very open culture and the higher authorities encourages and recognizes the employees a lot. Excellent Infrastructure and good leaders in every designations
Its a great place to work, Challenging Assignments and a great leadership team. Company has a vision to be the leader in digital healthcare worldwide.
Pros
Great Place to Work
Cons
Practo, is a great place to work. its inspiring to work with young and dynamic people from all roles and the open culture motivates to keep us going.
Practo is a life changing work environment! The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented. Practo, is a great employer with amazing perks. Complementary breakfast, lunches, beverages and snacks to keep the teams happy. Open PTO seals the deal! Thanks Practo!
Practo is the Asia Largest Healthcare platform headquartered in Bangalore, INDIA. To be more clear it is NOT a medicine company. It is a MNC now. Work culture in Practo is very hectic, there is no specific set timings of work since it is a Sales Organisation and I am a Territory Sales Manger here. This job requires a lot travel domestically and cross states too. Employees are like family here, nobody takes it as a competitior or something but as friends & family. Management is very strict and clear in Practo but they will do anything to cheer up and motivate the guys. Hardest part of the job is the timings. Basically there are no fixed timing. This is not a 9 to 5 job. If requires you work till 11pm at night everyday. This is a sales organisation. Overall, Practo take care of its employees well monetarily in India but there growth is a tough thing to look .
Pros
Lot of field games every week once.
Cons
Hectic Schedules
A great start up, with superb work culture, amazing team mates, out of the world client experience and yes great pay perks too.
Pros
Great company
Cons
very enthusiastic work culture but no job guarantee or safety.No future plans are been drafted earlier in practo it comes suddenly.
It was complete day shift, fun work environment, team work, good colleagues, there is no tough job, yes i enjoyed my work alot
In practo work culture is good management in taking decisions is good Team Building Is the success of practo partys were good no one is boss in practo thats good
Pros
culture
Cons
job security