Practo Technologies

Practo Technologies Management reviews

Firstly, Practo provides a great working culture for its employees which helps them to maintain transparency and employee engagement. Secondly, I would like to advise Practo that Timing is everything. It’s the one thing that can give companies a competitive advantage.The Top management needs to rethink their pricing strategies for their products as many players have entered the market.
Pros
Cool environment, lot to learn, Quarterly parties
Cons
They have stopped providing free snacks and cold drinks
They are not aware how to keep all the staff happy.worst work.keeping less staff and gives more work. Management does not know how to handle different teams.
Sharp learning curve with opportunities to try out new projects and gain new skill sets Toughest yet the most enjoyable part is to digitize the healthcare ecosystem. Working with the Top management is always energising
Pros
Good Culture
Good for freshers , Initially incentives were good but now they have made that so tough to grab it. Company need to change the selling style , and give some extra care for sales people .
Pros
Good nice people
Cons
Upper management need to learn skill
Sales of CRM to doctors,which effectively manages the schedule of doctors.Sales process follows from effective Lead management to Potential Customer.
A typical day starts with a daily huddle,where the team discusses the problems faced by the sales persons. A agenda for the day is decided and people head for the meetings. Learned about people management.
Working with practo is a wonderful journey, where I start my day with pulling reports and taking huddles to the team and also setting up daily goals. From the time being promoted Floor lead and Team lead, have scaled u my skills technically and team management skills. Hardest part of the job, I would like to say every job is challenging and we have ready to accept the challenge and be open to lean and upgrade my skills. Every moment and every work I do, I enjoy and love my profile and do with 100% efforts and dedication.
management , work culture as well as pay structure of practo is nice. its just lot of travelling a pressure from the company regarding targets is very much.
Bad company , never thinks bout employees. No perks , no salary , no job security. No appraisal , they will just fool the employees and nothing else. Worst HR ever.
Please don't join this company I have a valid reason for this and serious impact on many lives the management fired 700 people in single night and middle-level management discriminates subordinates.
Pros
Salary
Cons
so many
High pressure. Less salary. Mediocre management. No limit to working hours. Cool environment. Alot to learn. Quarterly parties. Easy to have leaves. .
Working at a startup gives you more aggressive experience compared to working at a well established company. The skills required to succeed need to be learnt in a quick manner in order to sustain yourself at the company. The management and co-workers provide a great helping hand to jump start your career at Practo. All in all a great working experience for sales and how to manage your work-life balance in a dramatically fast paced organization.
Pros
Salary and bonus
Cons
Odd working hours due to sales
Job Secrity at Practo is not that much because of the Managment Sudden Change of Strategy as a result of which lower level and middle level people have to Suffer.They provide u good work life balance and also full support
Pros
friendly environment, lot to learn, good incentives to earn
Cons
no job security
One of best service provider in healthcare industry. Lack in management as ground realities are ignored while taking any decision
Pros
Handsome Salary and perks
Cons
No job security
It was good to work with parquet technology as it was the new start up and there was ample of opportunity to learn, the only problem in the company is higher management there desicion making capabilities are highly doubt full
Pros
good place to work
Cons
Decision making is not good
Every day there is something new to learn and through that i get to broaden my horizons.From talking to staff to the doctors or the management is just amazing and takes the best of people skill in order to excel in that.Being proactive is something i learned from my boss which has really helped in many cases. The best part is the comfortable level with the management.
Pros
Transparency
Practo is a life changing work environment! The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented. Practo, is a great employer with amazing perks. Complementary breakfast, lunches, beverages and snacks to keep the teams happy. Open PTO seals the deal! Thanks Practo!
Practo is the Asia Largest Healthcare platform headquartered in Bangalore, INDIA. To be more clear it is NOT a medicine company. It is a MNC now. Work culture in Practo is very hectic, there is no specific set timings of work since it is a Sales Organisation and I am a Territory Sales Manger here. This job requires a lot travel domestically and cross states too. Employees are like family here, nobody takes it as a competitior or something but as friends & family. Management is very strict and clear in Practo but they will do anything to cheer up and motivate the guys. Hardest part of the job is the timings. Basically there are no fixed timing. This is not a 9 to 5 job. If requires you work till 11pm at night everyday. This is a sales organisation. Overall, Practo take care of its employees well monetarily in India but there growth is a tough thing to look .
Pros
Lot of field games every week once.
Cons
Hectic Schedules
In practo work culture is good management in taking decisions is good Team Building Is the success of practo partys were good no one is boss in practo thats good
Pros
culture
Cons
job security
Its was nice experience with reputed company. The role which we have to create stunning Photographs and enhance it to attract the customers, and visitors of website Also provide junk and raw pics to clean and sleek pics. So in this Basically we have studied costomers psychology psychology, And basics of product And provide promotional ads and email templetes, By using illustrations, and worked in Backend-content team - Data management
The day starts with the morning huddle at office and then we head out to our territories for meeting doctors and give them the product demonstration. There is a mix of fresh and follow-up meetings. We sit in the office or a cafe in our territory depending upon the vicinity of office and finish official work and brush up the weekly and monthly plan. In the evening we have to again go for meetings as the doctors practice in morning and evening hours. The company management, leaders, bosses and co-workers are young and dynamic. The hardest part is not that hard where we have to train computer illiterate people about using the software and sometimes solve the issue over call. The most enjoyable part of this job is that if we are done with the work then we have a lot of time to spend for ourselves and with loved ones.
Pros
Incentives are like nowhere else.