Pragna Technologies

Pragna Technologies Employee Reviews

India41 reviews

Work culture and work environment

The work culture in Pragna Technologies is very competitive and the work environment is relaxed because the co-workers are very friendly and enthusiastic to their work.

Pros

Free beverages

Cons

Nothing as such

Productive and fun workplace

One gets to learn so many things and will surely get good exposure if you work in this company. Management is very much employee friendly. You get perks and benefits as well in this company. Overall, Productive company to work for.

Pragna Technologies insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Learning becomes a part of your life when you join this company

Pros1. Nice environment to work and learn2. Friendly Management3. Work duration is also pretty good when it comes to ShiftWise also.ConsI have not seen anything as such.

Productive and Friendly workplace

1. Good place to work2. Friendly Staff3. Flexible timingsThe Staff of the organization really helped me to grow as an independent individual resulting in the upliftment of my career.

dont take my word for it but , I was just an intern for a year , and all the people were friendly.

I was just an intern. Everyone was very kind and helpful. It has a really good atmosphere. Sometimes it may get a little hectic to meet a deadline. But that's in every company. They have added a cafeteria now.

Pros

friendly and helpful team. good atmosphere

Cons

no cons

Good place for a freshers to learn

Great training and support offered to all employers. Fantastic training and career opportunities. Fantastic environment, good people around Great working environment, people are friendly and the competitions are healthy.

work culture

Friendly Team, Job security, learning space, flexible timings, client interaction, transparent work culture. Supportive managers and also supporting team members

I have been working at Pragna full-time for more than 5 years

Very friendly environment in office with colleagues, Work is light. Less pressure, management is good, best team support. Good management and I received lot of opportunities to learn new things.

Full time sourcer

The management team are accessible and willing to help out, supportive team. The ability to try new sourcing initiatives and products. Although there are few flaws that can be fixed in the given time

Good company for freshers

It was a great experience working with this company, I joined as an Intern and become full time employee. A clean environment to grow and learn new things everyday.Highly recommend this place.

Fast paced environment with lot of potential growth

I joined this company as a fresher. One can learn lot here and implement your own ideas.Dynamic environment where it creates an opportunity to challenge yourself. Also very supportive management.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Gym and other facilities are not there.

Great work atmosphere

One of the best company to work for. It has open work culture where we can reach out to anyone in the management without any hierarchy. A fun place to learn and engage in other company activities.

Good company to start your career

I worked in this organisation for couple of years. Great learning opportunities with amazing support both from team and the management. More opportunities to work on multiple projects.

Pros

Good working environment

Cons

Sometimes work becomes hectic but it is a part of every company

Dynamic and fun place to work

I had worked with Pragna technologies full-time for 2 years and quite a descent company to work with and got more exposure to work on different projects.

Productive and Motivating

Imagine working for a company where working is productive and motivating. This company has years of experience in the RPO Industry and caring, motivating their employees. During my time I worked on multiple projects and I am quite happy I worked here which help me growing myself in my career.

Productive and full of opportunity

One of the fastest growing RPO companies in the industry. A great fun loving and working environment. Feedback is encouraged and acted upon. A great place for accelerating your career.

Worked as Technical support executive"

Worked as Technical support executive. Decent working environment and management. Staff people are really good to one another here. Amazing work culture.

Pros

Supportive management

Cons

No adequate facilities for canteen

Fun Learning and Growth

I worked as a Java Developer for Pragna for 2 years. It's an awesome place to work with fun n productive at the same time. Worked on multiple projects during my tenure and saw myself growing in the company. I even recommended my friend who is working with the company and would recommend anyone to be a part of pragna

Pros

Management support, flexible working timings, Team Management

Cons

Did not recall any cons.

One of the best companies to grow your career

Being an former employee for the company i can say that this is the company recomended if you want to grow your career. I worked as a former senior recruiter for this company and was quite happy to be a part of it.

Pros

Great place to grow your career

Cons

Nothing negative to mention about the company

A good working enviroment

Had a good time working in this organisation and never came across any issues. Worked under several projects at a time. A good company to grow. I would recommend anyone to become a part of the company who wants to grow in their career

Great to work and Grow

Working with this company was a fun loving experience. I have worked in the company for 2 years as a HR Executive and i had learned a lot of things during my tenure.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Didnt find anything as such

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pragna Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Pragna Technologies Reviews by Location

Learn about Pragna Technologies in popular locations

• Pragna Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?