Prakash Kochar & Co

Prakash Kochar & Co Employee Reviews

Cheerful, supportive and collaborative colleagues to work with. Different projects in different locations helps to learn a lot of things with time and data management.
Good place for CA qualified professional can gain knowledge in various types of audit field. Will find better work life balance in the organization. Learned about how to manage people and learned how to get the work done by coordinating with colleagues.
Pros
Various field of experience
Cons
Long work hours
Usually as management consultant our job is on client place we have to study the current work process and give suggestions and to improve the current working process in the client place which will make their work more simplified and make the process standardised. This job is about learning new things and giving effective solutions to the problem which will make you think smarter than before, hardest part of the job is to implement the change we brought in the client place because the employees in the client place will be resistant to change to the new process we have convince them on the benefits of following the new process.The job is all about Meeting new person and asking about their problems in their job and giving solutins to that this will make us happy at the end of the day.
Pros
Meeting with CEO, And managing directors
Cons
no preffered work timings
I have learnt many things about accountancy and taxation.Management is fairly good in making policy for trainees and other staffs and all the co workers are very knowledgeable and an environment of sharing of knowledge always been there in office.The hardest part of the job is to convey our own ideas regarding any process of doing the work.As we are in the profession of accountancy there is always new things happening and new process also developed,so experiment and innovation is a part of this profession which is most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
There is always something new for learning
Cons
Management policy for trainees and Paid staff
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Prakash Kochar & Co?