Prama HIKVision India Pvt Ltd

Prama HIKVision India Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India15 reviews

Good experience

Job is good. All functions are good. Only salery incriminat is a not good otherwise it is best company.Workplace is very good here. But working prosess is very slow.

Pros

Nothing is free

Cons

Out time is late

Productive ,best opportunity, Grow company

Help us to grow and given opportunity to make career. good place to work and learn new things.good environment to work.Help full nature for fresher.positive environment

Prama HIKVision India Pvt Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

It's a kind of no work

I would say that never joined this company as in this company only politics works nothing else. And whatever the professional knowledge you have will be go into the sky.

Good for experience and team work

Company is just moving forward to develop the manufacturing new products,ISO certifications.Also company is certified by make in India certificate. Company gives good facilities. In the company good opportunity for growth.

Excellent place to work for long duration of time if not interested to learn new technology, organisation has good control over surveillance market. Experience is worth the time spend.

Pros

Well established, ease to work

Senior Production Engineer

No work life balance. Very bad workplace culture. Almost nothing to learn. Bad management. No extra benefits to employees. Extra stay without any benefits.

Very interesting and Challenging Profile.

Here I am provide the services to the customers on our company products. So, I can say that it is a very interesting profile and also challanging. But here I am very enjoy because I can learn more about service sector. And i can do better my skills.

Orthodox Work Culture

A typical orthodox method of Work Culture. Less Salary and 10hrs of minimum work load. No appreciation, Expectation of Donkey Work Only. Too Far from City Limits.

Good

It's a good for that company wants to know how's the culture and working atmosphere of the company and what is the roll of an employee to working in a company

Worst

1. Bad management. 2. Full day standing job. 3. Non-supportive culture. 4. No fun working. 5. Workload. 6. No breakfast or lunch provided. 7. Do not apply.

Pros

Salary is on time.

Cons

Non-supportive response, Long working time, No breakfast or lunch, Work load, Bad management

Team work and Discipline

Where I started Job in Prama Hikvision, is really a enjoyable environment and such a caring of their employees. Such a respectfully Job. About Management, always ready to discuss about the challenges and working culture.

really good environment to start a carrer

a really good place to start with career opportunity and learn the local market. it helps to develop the communication and negotiation skills which is the key requirement for any marketeer.

Pros

birthday celebration every month

Cons

no lunch room

good work culture

I get to utilize my professional talents in an atmosphere that challenges me intellectually and helps the community at-large. At the end of the day, I leave work feeling fulfilled; like I made a real impact on the community and was appreciated by the company for my contribution. The people who work here are incredibly intelligent, humble, and have great senses of humor! I laugh until I cry on almost a daily …

very good place to learn and grow

very good management and new innovative ideas adapted which were suggested by the staffs. working environment was veryencouraging and all the colleagues from head office were very supportive.

Pros

free technical training, birthday parties celebrated in branch office by alloting half day

Cons

limited to carreer growth

Ranchi

This is best company and reputed also I have learnt much more . Management is very good. Workinv support is best. It can't be give feedback negetive. This is Best company .

Pros

45 minitus

Cons

1 housr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prama HIKVision India Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Prama HIKVision India Pvt Ltd with