PRASAR BHARATI

PRASAR BHARATI Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

Challenging and Patience Work

A good place to work. Teaches you love and respect for the country. Keeps you grounded and makes you understand the grass root problems of our country. It is a place for those who can keep secrets and can share when asked without creating confusion.

I just did a 7 days industrial training

I just did 7 days of industrial training. I got training in Television broadcasting, how broadcasting is done and some knowledge about communication system.

It was a good experience to me to work and learn about the organization as a part of cost trainee.

I was recruited as a cost trainee at Prasar Bharti under the guidance of a finance officer. There management and staff are very friendly in work nature. the working environment is good. Especially I learnt how the government organization work. this organisation belongs to the ministry of information and broadcasting.

job security

in this department job is fully secured.as it is a government office and india's only public service broadcaster so the infrastructure is good and staff is cooperative.

Work culture

I want to improve my skills further & want a better job. I have huge experience of repairing tv and radio broadcast professional grade equipment. In this country there is ample opportunity to learn more & more technically.

Good people and work

I was in spoken word which comes under program section. I have learned so many things over there about our countries different cultures and customs.

Pros

welcome new people in different activities

Cons

delay in decision

Construction and maintenance of AIR/Doordarshan Buildings

Construction and maintenance of AIR/Doordarshan Buildings including tendering ,estimation,award of conract complete handling of projects.

handling account and admin dept.

This was govt department and my job was contractual. I was Account Assistant there. I was handling all office work like preparing pay bill, maintaning budget, TDS deductions, Income tax etc.

Pros

Salary and timing is good.

Cons

This was contractual

Learn n growing company

This is govt company so job opportunity n salary benefits are more. Infact there is more learning n growing opportunities. I glad to work with this. Most important thing is that I'm also an guest announcer of All India Radio Nagpur. I every time learn from my talk n music shows.

Pros

Free lunch tea

Cons

As per govt norms

Place of acquiring and improving knowledge

It was a nice working place where we can learn technical things practically by our own under the guidance of senior employees who are very supportive and helpful in clearing and explaining our doubts.

Productive & Fun Workplace

1. have learnt a lot in terms of television production.2. Co-workers are good & understanding.3. the hardest part of being there is that you should be patient.4. the positive side to this is that you tend to turn being more patient.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRASAR BHARATI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PRASAR BHARATI with