PRASAR BHARATI

PRASAR BHARATI Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Delhi, Delhi4 reviews

Challenging and Patience Work

A good place to work. Teaches you love and respect for the country. Keeps you grounded and makes you understand the grass root problems of our country. It is a place for those who can keep secrets and can share when asked without creating confusion.

It was a good experience to me to work and learn about the organization as a part of cost trainee.

I was recruited as a cost trainee at Prasar Bharti under the guidance of a finance officer. There management and staff are very friendly in work nature. the working environment is good. Especially I learnt how the government organization work. this organisation belongs to the ministry of information and broadcasting.

handling account and admin dept.

This was govt department and my job was contractual. I was Account Assistant there. I was handling all office work like preparing pay bill, maintaning budget, TDS deductions, Income tax etc.

Pros

Salary and timing is good.

Cons

This was contractual

Learn n growing company

This is govt company so job opportunity n salary benefits are more. Infact there is more learning n growing opportunities. I glad to work with this. Most important thing is that I'm also an guest announcer of All India Radio Nagpur. I every time learn from my talk n music shows.

Pros

Free lunch tea

Cons

As per govt norms

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PRASAR BHARATI?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRASAR BHARATI. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PRASAR BHARATI with