PRECISION CAMSHAFTS LTD

PRECISION CAMSHAFTS LTD Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Great workplace

Great workplace all employees are supportive All departments cooligs are work togetherCompany premises is very clean to much things to learn in this company

Worst Management & Zero job security.

Precision Camshafts is one of the zero job security type company. It is not recommend for work life balance company , & their management is totally against of Employee welfare.

Pros

Company's future business is good in only Electric Vehicle segement not for Camshafts.

Cons

As above .

PRECISION CAMSHAFTS LTD insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Good company . Workplace is clean .

Very strict about rules. The company made its own rules, workers have to work within the rules. It is very difficult to work in this company .. Every week you should be shaved & keep always clean clothes.

Very pressure other than work,

Its working premises is good, discipline is very strictly following. Salary related points every time delay. New technology related training arranged.

Only for freshers

If you are fresher then it is good for experience of technical knowledge, but if you are thinking for long periods then this is not for you. Work culture and environment is not good.

Productive but fun workplace

I am thankful to my previous organization , because I have learnt a lot of things from there. It was my first company and first work experience had memorable days. Everyday is typical day for me because there were daily new challenges, targets and so on. Apart from targets I have learnt lot's of thing's about various departments like production, Quality, Maintenance etc. Learnt about known and unknown measuring instruments, machines, schedule's, Reports, Work Standards, ISO standards, safety's, aidits and so many things. Workplace is very good, clean and neat. The most enjoyable part is self learning.

Pros

Bus service, Utkarsha Award for employees

Cons

No canteen, free extra hours work

good company for freshers graduates

this company has world top mnc company it is very carefully hadle culture DNA. this company is very strict for housekeeping it does any mistake will considr

good experience

Precision Camshafts Ltd. the very good automobile manufacturing company environment is also good to work professional and Team work thinking of employees good experience

Productive and good working culture

Overall its a good company to work with. Lot of things to learn from the company. I had to complete all the tasks within the given period of time, if the task was not completed than i had to wait for over time and complete the task in given time. Management was excellent.

Team Leader

It has a great movement to work with precision. I learned in Precision to work hard, self defensive, 5s sysems etc.The hardest part of the my job is to work should be finished in given time with perfection.

Cons

Good

Precision Camshaft Ltd leading camshafts manufacturer in India, i have worked as a Asst-Manager-Materials, management also good. Work culture also good

learned lot, productive, and fun workplace

Time office management, admin work, plant round, attandanse managmen, Statutory retures Salary working training Schedule I learned all HR activities. Managemnt is to good. Co- workers- lot of work exp. very suportive. Hardest part- Nothing. Most enjoyable- to learned everyday.

Pros

bus, medical, tea

Cons

marriage

knowledgeful job

Every day some knowledge gaining & challenging I learned from my job is how schedule my time with respect to my job , how to behave with senior & colleagues & think in a engineering view good management helpful

Pros

30 min

Cons

8 to 10 hrs a day

Final Year Project on Fixture Design

It was nice to work with different organised people. I was still a last year student of my college when I joined the company as I was doing some training and final year project. I faced many challenges including time management and to deal with professional engineers as I had to work under them and had to follow them. I completed my project before time and it was good to work with them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRECISION CAMSHAFTS LTD. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare PRECISION CAMSHAFTS LTD with