Presidency School

Working at Presidency School: 11 Reviews

India11 reviews

Good

Well planned way of work culture, good motivation for hard and smart works, updated course training every 6 months and as and when required. Fine follow up of teachers working.

Great and productive place to work and those focussed on their works

I enjoyed working Presidency School Mangalore, though the work involved a lot of sacrifices and time commitments beyond the normal full-time working hours. The work experience I gained there shaped my destiny as a great and inspiring teacher.

Pros

Great place to teach as the students are far well behaved than other schools, pay is okay

Cons

Long hours of commitment beyond normal full time working hours

Presidency School insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager

Good place to work without stress

It was good to work in presidency. They always give preference to old employees, which we can't see in other schools. It was a wonderful experience.

Pros

Gets all holidays along with kids

If you are cateer oriented good place to work

Work begins @8 till 3.30 . Will be busy through out the day .As long as you're having co operation and collaboration you can work peacefully. Enjoy photoshoot during all occassion. Motherly admin manager

Responsible work

Hello, It is great pleasure to say about presidency school environment. i think rejoin the school again as child wood, lot of learn from school. It is helpful in other organisation to maintain discipline and complete the work on priority base.

Teacher is a precious job.

Teaching to the students makes us happy everyday. Nice experience, enjoyable job and having fun with the students daily. To be a teacher is God's gift for us.

it was a fun teaching-learning place

it was a nice school and i shifted from there due to my hubby's posting otherwise i could continue there only. managaments of this school was v good.

average

I used to work in the given institute for five to six years the work environment was ok and the place was average. The management was ok and the coworkers were averaage.

Productive and Learning Experience

Working at Presidency School and Podar International both are extremely learning experiences for me.Fortunately , all the Principals I have been working under , were all very cooperative and are learned personalities. In the last 13 years of my experience , I would give credit to all of them who supported me throughout.

Fun and nice workplace

I enjoy teaching tiny tots. I learnt to be patient.Counter parts are very cooperative and helpful. The knowledge i get by teaching here and the way i get new things while teaching tiny tots are also good.

Pros

Dealing with kids

Cons

Dealing with kids

Even though the schedule had been hectic i was able to keep the class lively by engaging the students through songs and stories.

hectic schedule as the teacher student ratio was 1:35, with heavy curriculum. Quality of work suffered due to this. Freedom was given to teachers to follow the curriculum as they want to go about it. The co- workers are good but hesitant to take up new challenges due to work pressure I learned to cope up the work pressure and develop my speed.

Pros

Good infrastructure, good parent-teacher relationship, nice play area.

Cons

Some days teachers are asked to stay back after working hours, without prior notice. Make us work most of the Saturdays, though two Saturdays are off.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Presidency School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Presidency School with

• Presidency School
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?