Presidency University

Presidency University Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Simple living and fresh environment

Enjoyed living in presidency university and had a optimistic time in our university that made us feel happy all the time we live around. Freindly teaching in our university and encourages all our friends to present in the class.

Pros

Pleasure to have library books all the time.

Cons

Formal timings

Uncertain workplace

It is a relaxed workplace with a collaborative atmosphere. Salary is OK. However their is a lot of churn in management and unnecessary interference from owners in academic administration.

Presidency University insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Time and location flexibility

Good workplace , Productive , what not

I would not comment anything as Its god place to work , good management, and Campus is huge and fun loving students , there is a lot to learn with colleagues .

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

very good place for fresher to learn things

The college is very good i was studying in presidency university from 4 years and i have done 2 university project and got good grades and working with team as a team leader is very good experience and i enjoyed a lot from it. Thanks for presidency university

Pros

Learned how to manage the team and time

Cons

little pressure

Good Experience

I had a great experience with counselling students and through this i could improve and learn lot of different languages. i would suggest they should have proper management on salary part. This place is fun to work and I assure that you can learn lot more things while communicating things to students and also the communication level increase to a different level. There were lot of fun activities during fest times like Christmas, Diwali, Ayudha Pooja and lot more.

Fast paced

A normal day at the university starts at 9 and ends at 5 in the evening. Work is constantly been given on a priority basis and processes are adhered to strictly

Fast paced

A normal day starts with entering the university and teaching workload, along with paperwork and day to day student monitoring. Monitoring includes calling parents

The experience was ok.

The experience as a student in Presidency University is not much friemdly. The environment here is claustrophobic and people are very much competitive.

Religion based racism. Extremely Hindu nationalist.

Well paid job, fantastic facilities provided but too much Hindu nationalist racism and politics. No work culture. Fantastic work space was provided. Good transport facility for all faculty were provided. Work laptop for all faculty was provided. Infrastructure was fantastic.

A great academic institution to work

Presidency University is one of the finest academic institutions in the state of West Bengal, India. It has a very dynamic research and teaching community which I found truly intriguing.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Presidency University?

Assistant professor

I am working as a assistant professor in presidency university. I am handling around 3 sections and total strength is 60 . So, i know how to work in pressure and how to handle so many students and the environment in presidency is good and salary is also good.

Work Life

A typical day at work starts from 9 to 4 and you get a lot of work to do. Most of the work is clerical work rather than teaching work. The head management is good but the internal management is horrible. The hardest part of the job is dealing with internal management. The workplace culture is one where you have to be careful who you are opening up to or else you will get into trouble.

Cool place to work

Good place to work and has many opportunities to grow, Over all good experience working in this company. Management is good , Workplace is specifically good

Starting of work life

Very good learning about the arc-gis software, godd geological field work with logical interpretation. Gaining knowledge about the research organizations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Presidency University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Presidency University with