Presidium School

Presidium School Employee Reviews

India25 reviews

goodschoolteacherworkinghourmanagementpresidiumsalary

Overall good

Medical benifits could be given to thw employees.Overall it is good working there..Salary could be more as per the profile and work .Medical benifits

The management doesn't honor its own words

Employees at a higher position are not fit for for their jobs,are not qualified enough. Selection is done on the based of personal likings. Salaries are very low. Teachers have a laid back attitude. They inflate their results and do not give right picture of students. They appreciate each student with the sole purpose of extracting school fee. Total eyewash!!

Presidium School insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Supportive environment

Cheaters and Frauds

I worked in this organisation for moren than 7 years but not satisfied. That time it was my necessity to do job otherwise I left it before. I have to run after to get my experience letter for my pf. Once you leave the organisation they will forgot you no matter how much time you have devoted for the institution. They used to take back salaries and in records its other salary being given to individual's. They focus and pressurised staff for bringing admissions for their business. It's not school its business venture.

Pros

Free mei kuch milta hai kya

Cons

Stay backs culture

Productive & Fun work place

I feel very comfortable working in this organisation. Salary was good enough, Environment was A-grade. Benefits were there for teachers & staffs. Enjoable working at Presidium school.

It's the worst we experience i ever had in my lifetime.

I will not suggest anyone to work in Presidium as they can ditch you anytime as too much politics is there. It's not the place for hardworking people but only for those who are good in buttering and politics.

Best school to learn and raise yourself

I worked there for around 15 years. I feel glad to share wt I am today it's because of this school because I got many opportunities to work in many different areas apart from teaching due to which I achieved leadership, communication, problem solving, team building, interpersonal skills and much more.

Pros

Extra money for extra hours work

Cons

Late salary

Overall the experience was fine, the only challenge I faced with them was delay in getting the salary. We used to get the salary after 2-3 months.

Overall the experience was good, right from the interview to the date I resigned. The management is also cooperative. The only challenge I faced with them was delay in getting the salary. We used to get the salary after 2-3 months which was really annoying. This could have been improved seriously. Otherwise, a good experience and a great school to start your career with.

The staff there is still friends...no politics..only friendships

Learned a lot there..good for leaning and experience. Staff is still friends.Work atmosphere is the asset. Pays salary very late, disadvantage. Good infrastructure, provide tea to staff daily

Great place to work. I was a teacher for 4 years teaching English and maths. The work culture and salary is great. Co workers are good, management is caring. You feel valued.

They have not disbursed the salary from last 4 months.

They have a diffrent outlook, they will pay u less even when you are doing simply amazing on your post. They have zillion of reasons to give to not bring u at par with other teachers. They lack in managment, everyone is approchable but the head office people have some new rule book. The only problem with them is they don’t respect talent. They will give u ample of chances to grow but not finacially.

Pros

Friendly envoient, no work politics, approchable heads

Cons

Salary, no promotion in monetary terms

learning at each level of task assigned to me

I think that working at Presidium school gave me a wonderful experience because it was my first job as teacher in a formal school and it taught me everything what I am today. It taught me how to be patient and sociable, it also taught me to how to become responsible and punctual and had to get things done by specific time

Best School in all over Delhi and NCR

Supportive for emergency leaves Best Education Institution in all over Delhi and NCR Chairperson and CEO of the school both are very nice and supportive

Pros

Free Lunch, Festival Parties

Cons

No excursion and outing with colleagues, Employees satisfaction doesn't matter, HR management is not up to the mark

Good working stimulating environment

Motto of the company was to follow your dreams and turn your Signatures to Autograph and for that they help and focus on individual child capabilities and work on them and find the better path for their development . They also follow theme based and project based learning to enhanced life skills for better development as a human being.

Pros

New training and techniques

Cons

Overall a nice place to work if you have a knack for business and target achievement.

I have enjoyed working here and learnt a lot of things in terms of administration and management. Management is good but very money minded. Its really very cool for teachers in terms of dress code and leaves etc. Hardest part was involvement of academics with bussiness and long working hours. Most enjoyable part was food and facilities provided by management like coffee, tea, lunch, breakfast etc.

Pros

free lunch, tea, coffee and breakfast

Cons

Long Working hours

Burst of Energy!

I have never experienced a better and more energetic environment to work in. The people, students, management and administration- everything added to the joy of working here. An absolutely amazing experience.

productive teacher with fun element

I'm a hard working and a passionate Teacher. I was working with Presidium and completed my educational programme with the same organisation. It has been truly a pleasure working with Presidium where I worked with all my dedication.

Learnt new things

I have learnt a lot in Presidium. Also I have enjoyed working there. as I love to work. I have improved my skills and interacted with so many people.

Na

It was a great learning experience working in a renowned school like 'presidium'. It offers great exposure in terms of teachers trainings and over all grooming.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Productive and blissful due to nice people around.

I learned to manage both work and my family by giving quality time at both places. I learned whatever you think that only happens. Life is like a story, its up to me that how beautifully I want to create.

Pros

Kids

Cons

Strenous but good learning environment

Demanding yet dynamic workplace. Each day comes as a new challenge to prove yourself. Considerable politics and favoritism with few employees. The best motivation is children and my colleagues who make the environment delightful. Teaching my subjects keep me going and give me a brain exercise everyday.

Eco friendly environment with productive salary

Satisfied with the work and place ,just need to change for better oppurtunities in UAE .Schools are the best options to learn new things daily. We lern and gain knowledge while we are teaching.

Pros

Easily reachable

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Presidium School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Presidium School with