Prime Focus

Prime Focus Employee Reviews

Do not join Prime focus on lower packagesvery niche companycan't even give their employees diwali bonusindeed find my answer inappropriate, but it is the ugly truth.
Pros
750 rs are given to employees if they work on pucblic holidays.
Cons
no perks no increment, project managers only benifit from salary increment every year, business head deny salry increment to lower level epmloyees.
Great environment. Competitive team Products and services at their market competition. All good and great with terms of shifts and salary benefit. A positive workplace
Overall enjoyed working within Prime Focus Technologies. Most of the colleagues I worked with were open to collaborate in different verticals and share experience to assist development.
Pros
Worked with smartest group of people.
Cons
Below industry average salary but compensated with good work.
60-70% job satisfaction. Less stress from the superirors. Majority employees are not happy because of no hike in salary. No punctuality for the arranged cab service drivers.
Pros
Free tea/coffee
Cons
Don't keep the promise and not open minded
Not the best place if you're a writer, better for video post production talents obviously. Disconnected team leads and an autonomous system that leaves newbies confused.
Great people. Everyone is kind and wants to help you succeed. I never felt uncomfortable asking for help or mentors. Tons of great perks and a ton of fun! The company is truly built on great principles and values and they stand by them.
It's a good job, learning and training is very important, I enjoyed staying at Prime Focus, In future I'd love to join back at this company, I learned about work program that i was aware, management is quite supporting.
A good place to start career, lot of learning opportunities. Good company. Work from home option, every year team outing, team lunches, good co workers.
No job security as they laid off as they do not know how to take it further Management does not know planning or does not care for the people and takes decisions on mood
Everything there was good except the level of partiality I was subjected to was unbearable. I had to put down my papers because I was constantly subjected to scrutiny despite my performance being above average.
An awesome place to work, caring collegues, friendly envoirnment but professional. A new task everyday so that u learn something fresh, not like other run off the mill.
Since it's a media entertainment company, there is a time crunch and a need for speed to finish your work. But it's an amazing place to work and make friends.
The Voot Team is very Supportive in the Work Life and there will be no stress during this period of Time. Enjoyed Working here and the Management is also good
There are 3 rotational shifts. Good atmosphere. People are helpful. Additional Activities are also organised. Every festival is celebrated. Interested to work as Stereo Paint / Vfx Paint Artist? Join there.
There are to much Calls and technical activity, There are to much for learning like Storage,technical calls Ever weak group Meeting and teaching each other,
I've learned lot of things here being an artist, also I've done some great work on big projects. The company is quite good but I'm not satisfied with the salary. The management also very good.
PFT is great for freshers looking out for a job. The management is supportive and the work is not too stressful. The roster system for weekly offs is the only downside here.
Best company I hv ever worked. Want to work again with this company If I get chance. Prime focus is worlds best studio Worlds best projects are here good hike, good colleagues, good salary, Salary on time, best offc environment,
The work place culture as well as the company's environment is great. I enjoy working here. I learnt a lot from my colleagues. Overall working with prime focus is really great.
It's a big Studio to work with, good projects n good environment, I worked on Lego in this studio, very challenging project I've ever worked, nice experience.
I was working as Front office executive..For 6 months..Learnt lots of work handling with reports and visitors.. Maintain the daily reports. Working day shift was 5..
  1. Employee Reviews