Prime Technologies

Prime Technologies Employee Reviews

India9 reviews

Experience of working under pressure & Over Coming Weakness

Its Been A wholesome Experience from a Peon to Accounts Executive to Admin. Accounts . Got the challenge to work on different area in accountancy along with all Administrative task. Coordinating with engineers on field to customer had another lever experience .

Beginner

Learned work culture and understood the expectation of management. Worked in different projects and client places. Improved my skill by working in different projects

Recommend maybe

I worked at Prime Technology Group full-time (More than 3 years) Pros At Prime you will typically be working with the latest technologies as their focus is on project based work not maintenance assignments. Overtime demands are the exception. Cons Their business model is to have a Project Leader onsite in the US and the team of developers and QA based in Hyderabad India. This makes perfect sense for clients looking to leverage the global workforce and reduce their costs. The downside is that there is little personal interaction with your US based colleagues. Advice to Management I would have stayed longer than 3 years if there had been a career development program.

About Prime Technologies

Prime Technologies in an ERP development company. They have developed lot of products for various companies. their main strength is they are having product for even very small companies. Cost wise they are very competitive.

Pros

Very Competitive price for a good product.

Cons

Team strength should be increased

Very good

INNOVATIVE CULTURE Lot of things to learn. Senior Staff guides very well. The most enjoyable part was that I learned about stock and Inventory Management also.

Few seniors are screwing the company's image

Team members have no say at all. Few managers have no clue about how to build a team. Stubborn people are leading few teams. You are job is always on the firing line.

Pros

Flexible work timings

Cons

You can be the scapegoat of internal team politics

really productive and punctual

it was great experience working there we people use to do a team work and help each other in cracking sales .people were good but if you are leading in the sales list. but the hardest part of the job was we need to work even on sundays and 12-13hrs shift sometimes rest everything was good

Pros

good food

Cons

long hours shift

maintenance and sales

i had a great exp in prime technologies Mumbai . The company deal in gear testing machine.when i was in prime i learned about various gear testing machine and their working

Pros

free snacks

Cons

no long hours

start up which seen many faces.friendly environment

all over was an average organisation started as a setup and seen many faces of company growing and drowning. ultimately the company was been closed down after many up and downs.

Pros

commision on every client

Cons

long hours, sometime stretching upto 11 hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prime Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Prime Technologies in popular locations

• Prime Technologies
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?