Production Supervisor

Production Supervisor Employee Reviews

Toxic work culture

The team members are over worked, working multiple operations due to employment shortages, to simply keep the lines running. Upper management lacks communication, people skills or any professionalism. There are some good ppl here, but the corporation itself is toxic.I worked here 2.5 months before I left and went back to the place I had come from. The grass was not greener on the other side, I'll take it as a lesson. Don't put in a notice if you use PTO. They'll take every scent of it out of your check without even discussing it with you. They do not deserve that level of professionalism. Do a walk through before taking the job if you decide to consider this place. Talk with the employees, seriously wish I had. Between the level of desperation due to ppl shortages, lack of communication, lack of experienced professionals and terrible policies that negatively impact anyone coming through that door... I recommend applying elsewhere.

Pros

You won't get pointed for missing, even if it's weekly.

Cons

If you're a supervisor you'll be in the line daily, corporate HR is a joke, You'll work long hours and have little to show for it.

Too much favoritism

The employees don't like change. The manager like to micromanage every step of production letting little room for creativity. Manager has a lot of favoritism with the old employees and don't take in consideration your inputs. Not enough employees to do the job. Very disorganized process.

Pros

Free bread

Cons

Poor management. Poor pay. Lack of communication.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Production Supervisor. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Production Supervisor Reviews by Job Title