Progressive Infotech Pvt Ltd

Progressive Infotech Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive an Learning environment

I would recommend to work here only for those who wish to learn something and grow. They are flexible if you give them work done.Management gives chance to grow always, new opportunities are there.

Pros

Canteen, flexibilty

Cons

Long hours if work is pending

My working experience was not so good

My working experience was not so good. They hired me as an executive but I always did sourcing. I don't have idea what was my job role. I have to follow instructions .

Its for new joiner

Company management team not believe their own employee if you have leave in fast week of month then they are not given salary even you face any circumstance.Any time stop salary without any region .

Server and backup application

Working at site engineer and take reponsible for client and server backup, antivirus monitor and dlp client installation and monitor Installing server installation Backup job monitoring and troubleshooting

Very stressful environment

The work is very stressful with work and personal life balance under heavy pressure, salary is alright but no additional benefits except for the most basic ones.

I didn't observe any downside of Progressive while working with company.

I worked at Progressive Infotech full-time for less than a year I would like to advise, There should be some Technical & Professional training sessions from Progressive end. So Definitely it will increase the level of support of employees as well as employer.

Good

Not happy with HR policy. It's totally against employee. Job security not guaranteed there. Good to begin career but can't stick to it. Not happy with HR management .

Learning Place

I am currently working in FedEx Express on off role, It is huge reputed company. There is various kind of work like handle the customer for business application, manage the projects and provide the north region support through the remote or schedule the field engineer and follow up with them till the call closer.

Not good company.

It is very Bad experience when ever there project end they are not provide new Job and also sign agreement you are not retained in new company on this project 18 month.Very Very Bad Experience with Progressive info tech.They are unemployed the employee in small city.

Opportunities

I got good opportunities in learning skill in progressive where management trusted me with new skills added on me in terms of technology, improvising in my personality development by getting frequent chance of client meetings

good work place

good work environment in progressive Infotech. Role working as a server engineer in Client Site Gail Info hub (Data Centre) Noida sec: 01. 1. Handling Server 2003/2008, Active Directory, proxy trend micro, symentec antivirus server. 2. System administration involves managing the Servers, Clustering, and NLB. 3. Installing, configuring and maintaining DNS, DHCP & Fileservers. 4. Exchange 2007 installation, backup, defragmentation, CCR, SCR, Replication monitoring, Hub Server, Cache Server, 5. Handling hp server G2, G3 configuration RAID 5. And blade server G5. 6. Handling VMware environment. Snapshot, Handling guest VM. V2V, P2V and handling v-centre server 5.0, V-Motion, HA. Handling ESXi 5.0 host machine.

Good work place

I have learned lots of new think. And a great experience to work with our seniors. Feel proud to work with great management.

Pros

Da

Cons

Call

No fun at all. No congenial environment

Employees do not have job security, benefits etc. No future at all in this organization. * I feel I was the most unfortunate on the day I have joined Progressive * Nothing much to learn here * The management is worst * Everything is toughest

Good Professional Org

Good Professional Org Better platform to learn and enhance skill sets

It Engineer

 Maintain and support company’s LAN/WAN environment.  Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.  Software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for end users.  Create the users & configure them in Active directory.  Network printer installation/configuration & Outlook configuration.  Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.  Citrix Receiver N computing configuration and installation, Cyberoam firewall, windows firewall management.

Pros

Computer Hardware And network Engineer

service in this organization and feel proud for to serve in this company.

during service I am very thankful to all my senior collogues and junior staff to help and give their support on every step.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

I am satisfied

1) It’s a good organization. 2) I can learn hands on experience from them like Router ,switch configuration. 3) Windows & Ubuntu base troubleshooting. 4) Server base installation.

Work Nature

our client site is good and our progressive office also good.

provided more experience

learned a lotgood managementgood co-workerstraveling is the hardest partmore leisure time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progressive Infotech Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Progressive Infotech Pvt Ltd with