Progressive Infotech Pvt Ltd
Progressive Infotech Pvt Ltd Employee Review

It Engineer

August 1, 2014
 Maintain and support company’s LAN/WAN environment.  Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.  Software installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for end users.  Create the users & configure them in Active directory.  Network printer installation/configuration & Outlook configuration.  Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.  Citrix Receiver N computing configuration and installation, Cyberoam firewall, windows firewall management.
Pros
Computer Hardware And network Engineer
April 19, 2014
Same role
Network Engineer (Former Employee) - Vadodara, GJ
during service I am very thankful to all my senior collogues and junior staff to help and give their support on every step.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
July 31, 2020
Executive HR (Former Employee) - Bangalore
My working experience was not so good. They hired me as an executive but I always did sourcing. I don't have idea what was my job role. I have to follow instructions .
March 13, 2020
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) - Ranchi, Jharkhand
Company management team not believe their own employee if you have leave in fast week of month then they are not given salary even you face any circumstance.Any time stop salary without any region .