Progton Technologies logo
Progton Technologies

Progton Technologies Employee Reviews

Good company to work and grow

progton technologies is a best software company for QA, they have very good package and the team is very collaborative and supportive whenever required.

Pros

Qa, best software company for QA

Cons

nothing as such, till now

progton tehcnologies

nice company to work. good projects and learning with great work culture. the work is very interesting and i enjoy my day. learning is appreciated and motivated.

Pros

nice company to work for

Cons

nothing as such till now

Progton Technologies Best software company

Company is growing rapidly. Best place to learn and grow, team is collaborative, with good workplace & culture. Importance given to learn and nurture which is hard to find.

Pros

Collaborative, culture and good pay

Cons

nothing until now, hope this continues

progton technologies

happy to work here. It is very nice experience , learned a lot in these years .On time pay, learning, and much more. I explored a lot here. Team is very collaborative.

Pros

very collaborative and supportive team

Cons

sometimes long very hours but manageable

ruby on rails developer

the best place to work on ruby on rails projects. On time pay, learning is highly encouraged, free courses and much more. Also the company is growing at fast pace

Pros

on time pay, free courses

Cons

no, nothing so far

Amazing Company To Work With

best work culture, good pay, perks, free courses and above all work is recognized here. They encourage a lot on upgrading skills and knowledge. I really enjoy working here

Pros

good pay, team and free course

Cons

nothing as such, till now

I am Currently Working As Data Analyst

This Job is really awesome and it is interesting. It is really flexible, but we need to work extra hours. I recommend the working at the Progton because it is a different experience.

Pros

good company

Top Ruby On Rails Company to work with

I have been working with Progton Technologies for 3 years now. They get in something new everytime. The best place to work on Ruby On Rails and develop our skills.

Pros

Experts always ready to help

Cons

nothing as such

Progton Technologies

Great people at all levels of the company, learning is encouraged a lot. Good pay, good work/life balance. Really good benefits. Lots of opportunities for developers

Pros

great people at all level

Cons

sometimes long working hours

Nice company to start the career

the company is growing rapidly. I have learned a lot here. Many new projects are on pipeline. Good work life balance. helpful colleagues, but some time challenging work.

Pros

Challenging atmosphere, alot to learn

Cons

nothing so far

Multicultural but still cosmopolitan environments. Great place to work.

Great place to work with so many multi discipline and multicultural professionals. Good environment and support for learning.Very supportive management.

Pros

great place to work and grow

Cons

nothing so far

Excellent Company

Overall and excellent professional environment Progton Technologies ethics and behavior with employees, and training is excellent for employees. Learning encouraged a lot

Pros

Salary as per industry standards or more

Cons

long working hours during projects delivery

Great To Start off with

Overall had a very good experience and gained knowledge of ReactJS.Looking at new opportunities to leverage and a world class company that offers a greater challenges.

Pros

Free snacks

Cons

No PF

Worth Working here

The company is for sure the best place to learn. They give lot of importance for learning and upgrading ourselves. They have a inhouse learning and improvements programme which helped me a lot to deveop my skills which did not happen in my entire graduation.

Pros

Was worth working with. Helped me shape up my career well.

Cons

nothing much

Work Environment which promotes growth

The best company if you are serious about your coding skills especially for Ruby on Rails and Angular. The company has very good US Clientele and most of their projects are long term.

Pros

I have been working for Progton Technologies full time for 5 years now

Cons

No not at all so far

One of the best Ruby On Rails Company in Bangalore

I started my career here, from novice to pro, with a small team of 5 members I have seen the company grow drastically, you can expect your salary any day between 1st to 3rd of every month

Pros

Good pay along with perks, everyday learning

Cons

office location very far

Amazing Company, The best move I ever made

I have been working here full time, i suggest any Ruby developer to join this company. The company keeps getting Ruby projects a lot, one of our client also got series A funding,

Pros

The competition is healthy and supportive.

Cons

Long working hours during project delivery.

Motivates to work more by giving rewards and recognition

My day is full of enjoyment as the environment is always good and friendly. I have learned a lot about Ruby On Rails and how to tackle the responsibilities .There is no any hardest part as i handle the things very carefully.For sure this is a best place to learn the art of coding.

Pros

learning, snacks, Health Insurance, Annual increments and good perks

Cons

No PF, rest all good

Great place to Work

If you put in the work, you can build a successful career here. To my surprise, you will get to know upper management very well, people are always there to support you.

Pros

Good pay, Perks, Coworkers

Cons

fast Paced

Great Team and A Place to Learn & Grow.

I joined this company during my Engineering. It was here where I was introduced to the world of web development. 4 years passed and this place has grown to whole new level. Believe me "This is a real fast paced environment". And I learnt most of the things at earlier stage where even my experienced friends are still unaware of. I am really proud of my decision to join Progton. If you are a procrastinator then this place is just not for you. Here you will need to take ownerships and taking them up will skyrocket your career to some greater heights. You need to skill up daily and you will new things daily.If you want to learn and work for complex projects then join this company right away. You will really not regret your decision. They have a strong vision for the future. I strongly recommend Progton for your career.

Pros

Bonuses, Salary, Team, Ceo, Projects, Clients.

Productive and developing workplace

I’ve been working with progton technologies now for more than a year. I admire and love my work here as I got to learn a lot and here and got exposure to a brilliant team with knowledge and support. Also, here I got a lot of exposure with teams from around the world, leading to learning how to work with talents around the globe. Overall working at progton has also help me in growing up personally. This company is a sure must to join.

Pros

Good work culture, Lot of knowledge, Work benefits and employee recognition
  • Progton Technologies