Progton Technologies

Progton Technologies Pay & Benefits reviews: Software Engineer

Clear
4.2Pay & Benefits

One of the best Ruby On Rails Company in Bangalore

I started my career here, from novice to pro, with a small team of 5 members I have seen the company grow drastically, you can expect your salary any day between 1st to 3rd of every month

Pros

Good pay along with perks, everyday learning

Cons

office location very far

Great Team and A Place to Learn & Grow.

I joined this company during my Engineering. It was here where I was introduced to the world of web development. 4 years passed and this place has grown to whole new level. Believe me "This is a real fast paced environment". And I learnt most of the things at earlier stage where even my experienced friends are still unaware of. I am really proud of my decision to join Progton. If you are a procrastinator then this place is just not for you. Here you will need to take ownerships and taking them up will skyrocket your career to some greater heights. You need to skill up daily and you will new things daily.If you want to learn and work for complex projects then join this company right away. You will really not regret your decision. They have a strong vision for the future. I strongly recommend Progton for your career.

Pros

Bonuses, Salary, Team, Ceo, Projects, Clients.

Great company to be part of

Hi, I have been working for this company for almost 2 years its a competitive and fast-paced environment and the only talent is acknowledged here if you perform well you will be awarded.

Pros

Free coffee, Good Salary

Unproductive.

Nepotism and poor management team. The Salary was low as per the work expectation held by the manager. 60% of the office was filled by the family members of higher officials.

Pros

Free coffee and green tea.

Productive and Fun working Environment

1. I got good opportunity here to unleash my talent. 2. Unpredictable incentives 3. synchronising with advance technology 4. Flexible timings 5. promotions

Pros

Flexible timings

Cons

tight deadline

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Progton Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2